Tasbeha.org broken?

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
Every time i try to post something or reply it tells me that my last posting was 60 seconds ago and that i have to try again. So, i wait at least 5 minutes and try again and it tells me the same thing. This can get really really really irritating especially when i am trying to find something or reply back. Can someone tell me why this happens and how i can fix it?

Comments

• [quote author=deaconmark123 link=topic=9875.msg120979#msg120979 date=1287449358]
    Every time i try to post something or reply it tells me that my last posting was 60 seconds ago and that i have to try again. So, i wait at least 5 minutes and try again and it tells me the same thing. This can get really really really irritating especially when i am trying to find something or reply back. Can someone tell me why this happens and how i can fix it?

to have to get out of that page and try again rather than go back and just wait.
  • [quote author=deaconmark123 link=topic=9875.msg120979#msg120979 date=1287449358]

You have to re-submit after 60 seconds. I think its a setting in the PHPBB system that is used to ensure that there is no spam from a single user.

Click the back button, wait, and then submit your post again (but after 60 seconds).
  • [quote author=Zoxsasi link=topic=9875.msg120991#msg120991 date=1287474684]
    Click the back button, wait, and then submit your post again (but after 60 seconds).

that doesn't work because than it tells you that you might of clicked "Submit: twice.

just copy your text, refresh the page and go back to the post and than reply again by pasting your text AFTER 60 SECONDS.
  • I am sorry to say, but i tried all of this before...Basically im allowed one post a day unless i start a new thread.....i am very angry at the moment because its happening right now and this is only my first post.....
  • May be it's a Java or MySQL or a browser sticky script problem.

I don't know what's your OS or browser but here are some suggestions:
    Clean your browser and Java cahe area with delete cookies as well.
    Check and clean for viruses and/or malwares. Restart.

Make a Checkdisk or Scandisk of at least your active partition (for ex. C:).
    after that be sure also your OS is updated esp. Windows

Upgrade (or update) ur Java runtime that fit your OS from Sun/Oracle site.
    Download and install IE v7 OR Firefox v.3.6.11.
    Update Shockwave/Flash from Adobe site. Restart.
    Clean your Temp storage area if possible.
    Try again, also find any wrong options/preferences (recheck your account details).

A last detail, could be irrelevant: if ur on a LAN or on home networking using one router IP make sure ur the only one logged in and posting.

That's what i'd do in these cases.
    Hope it works.

GBU
  • [quote author=minagir link=topic=9875.msg121002#msg121002 date=1287506530]
    [quote author=Zoxsasi link=topic=9875.msg120991#msg120991 date=1287474684]

that doesn't work because than it tells you that you might of clicked "Submit: twice.

just copy your text, refresh the page and go back to the post and than reply again by pasting your text AFTER 60 SECONDS.

Actually, i get the same message often, and whenever I wait for more than 60 seconds and then re-post, it works. EVen if you press the backbutton, it still keeps your message.

(for me at least).