LA Theologians say Jesus was BISEXUAL - WHAT THE!! :(

edited January 2005 in Faith Issues
Apparently some theologians from LA have "discovered" Christ's sexuality saying He may have been bisexual.... they take a portion of Mark 10 and read it out of context and use that for their reasoning!

This is completely disturbing and disgusting.... I really cannot believe what our world has come to...

Comments

• i never read some much non sense in such an amount of words, there's no word that can describe the stupidity of that article >:(

i don't think it's even necessary to argue about any of the written,

God have mercy upon us
  • Jesus wasn't even sexual. let alone bisexual.
  • I didnt mean to stir up anything with this post... I just thought that we should be updated and well informed on what the world thinks and says about Christ...
    It's pretty devistating what's going on out there...

Im sorry about that... forgive me....

take care and God bless
  • [glow=red,2,300]In the Name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. The One True God. Amen.[/glow]

Christ asks His Disciples...." Who do men say that I, the Son of Man. am (Mat 16:13)"? Many still give the same answers: "He's a prophet!" "A great teacher!" "A revolutionary!" "One of the best philosophers in history"! "A Feminist"!

Every age molds a Jesus into its own political and ideological image, worshipping and admiring a harmless, "Hollywood version" version. Either a Christ without the Cross or a Cross without the Christ. People wears crosses, even crucifixes around their necks as a cultural symbol or good luck charm , even a fashion statement. But Who is He to them?

Then Christ asks the Apostles...."But who do YOU say that I am Mat 16:15)"? What is our answer? Do we say with our tongues he is Lord but intentionally our lives say the opposite? i don't say this to sound self-righteous because there is no bigger gamuz, no bigger hypocrite and no weaker person to temptation that BORICUA_ORTHODOX!!! It is because of my experience that i dare to say this...please pray for me. The world has a very sarcastic and suspicious spirit towards anyone calling themselves Christian due to the horrible sins of the people they, we, would never imagined would commit such atrocities! Lets pray that the Lord may forgive us and lets seek His mercy.... lets strive for personal holiness in this coming year so that we as the Body of Christ may witness not the so-called "Bisexuality","Homosexuality" or "today's trendy political agenda" of this sick and Gospel hungry world, but the pure and life changing Gospel of whom St. Peter called "the Christ, the Son of the Living God (Mat 16:18)".

Glory to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, now and ever and unto the ages of ages. Amen.
  • wow >:( As if Christ would love his very own children like that..