Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
Another New Book Available!!!!!!
New book available for download! This book is a supplementary to The End of Man entitled Korah's Rebellion, Luther's Protest: Why Protestantism Is Not Christian. I made it an affordable download so that everyone can have a chance to read it!
http://stores.lulu.com/stjohnpublications
http://stores.lulu.com/stjohnpublications


Comments
I just received my hardcover copy of your book: The End of Man. I will read it over the weekend.
Ioannes,
I just received my hardcover copy of your book: The End of Man. I will read it over the weekend.
Sorry bout the grammar man, please forgive me for that I had used the wrong .Pdf file.
I'm not concerned with the grammar. That can be fixed in a second edition.
thanks man. I have already corrected the problems of the first and got it up on the storefront as well as the supplementary book available for download. I hope you like.