Suicidal

edited August 2011 in Prayer Requests

Comments

• Wait patiently for the Lord.
          Be brave and courageous.
          Yes, wait patiently for the Lord. Psalm 27:14

Yousi, you are in my prayer. I am sure all your troubles will become stroies your tell in the future.

In Christ
    Theophilus
  • Hallo GODlovesme,
                            Your member's name is the answer to your problem. As love is a brave thing which GOD has a relationship with you, he has at the same time given you value and purpose. So the way that you view life is with value and purpose. If love is brave then you have to face up to problems in the first place then once that's done look for the solution. Love doesn't commit suicide because love is full of promise and faith.  As GOD is the father of mankind he wants to look after all of us, to be in communion with him.
                            The best book I know is the book of Job in which Job lost everything he had. His family, property, and even his friends didn't support him. He was so upset almost blaming God, feeling GOD wasn't supporting him, and Job had, after all his pride and wisdom being brought low, conceded to GOD that it was GOD who is up on high and that it is he who brings us up from the low place we're at, and gives us our value (which we do be humbling ourselves) by being there with us In the end GOD blessed Job and gave him more than he had before.
                            Because GOD has given us value, he offers protection. When you read the bible, look at the difference between what is good and what is bad and you will see that the good words are about strength and the bad are about weakness. Search the good words, try your best to put your feelings into them by relating to them if possible and then look at your problems as a weakness to be overcome.
                          When it comes to time, it is GOD'S grace that has it's perfect timing. View your problem, as a lesson in GOD'S grace, that the problem is a weakness in which he is building your strength. This strength is what is brave and by this you will gain the relationship of GOD'S love.
                                                                          Most assurdly I pray for you GODlovesme.
  • Keep in their man you can do it.
  • In the name of the Hol Father, and the Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit, One God Amen!

Hello GODlovesme,

I just wanted you to know that even when the world may turn its back on us, God, is always there to help us with all our needs, we have hope in Him. He knows whats on our mind and loves us unconditionally and uncontrollably!

Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart, All you who hope in the LORD. Psalm 31:24

Believe me nothing is impossible for God.~Amen, But you don't have to believe me, remember David and all of his troubles and how faithful God was to him.

Psalm 27:1
    The LORD is my light and my salvation;Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life;Of whom shall I be afraid?

My friend, the devil will not stop to tempt you, don't let him win. Have faith in the Our Lord, God, and Savior Jesus Christ who overcame the devil with His Holy Cross!!!

May God Bless you and help you to have strength and faith in Him.
  • You might wanna take a look at this:

http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/

Also, as Joshuaaa said, you should read the book of Job. It'll be so easy to relate to, and Job was nearly on the brink of turning suicidal himself.
  • Yousi, you have saved lives today; actually many lives. You might wonder how. ??? Because of your post many people on this site, including me read about suicide. As a result our perception about suicide changes to some degree and also become better equipped to help a suicidal person. Who knows how many people we will be able to help in our life because of this. Yes, today you have saved many lives by simply posting here.  ;)
    Yousi, the Lord might be preparing you for a great ministry. Because of your experience you will be able to relate with people who are in despair more than any of us. You can hold their hands and tell them “I been there”. You can tell them “you can do it, the Lord will help you.” You can even take some courses and get certified as a counselor. Yousi, I hope it is not an over statement if I call your situation a blessing in disguise.
    But there is a catch to all these, you can only help others and save many lives if you yourself stay alive. If not for anything for the many lives you will save, with God’s help.
    You can stay alive, and you don’t have to do it alone. There are tons of professional help out there. This people know what they are talking about, unlike my crapy post (sorry for my language). You can start with your father of confession. Remember, the Lord is preparing you for a great thing.
    Hard times are like sandpaper. Just as a sandpaper leaves a surface smooth and shiny when it’s worn out, so hard times makes us stronger and purified when they are over.  :) 
    In Christ
    Theophilus 
  • Dearest to Christ,

You are loved, and you are valued. Just because of who you are.

You are someone created especially by God to be loved by Him and to share His love with others. There is nothing you can do or say which will change the love God has for you and the value you have as someone created by God to know God.

And you are valued here as a member of the forum, and a necessary member of the family of the Church. You have a part to play in the life of the Church that no-one else can fulfill. Even in the middle of the most difficult and horrible feelings try to hold onto that spark of divine light and life which as been rooted in your heart. When things are darkest around us the Holy Spirit can be found within us and with us. The Lord who wept at the pain and suffering of Lazarus' friends and families also feels you pain and weeps with you.

May the Lord watch over you and preserve you. May His Holy Mother and the saints intercede for you. May His holy angels stand guard around about you, and may you be comforted by knowing that many people are praying for you and their thoughts are turned towards you.

God bless you

Father Peter
  • [quote author=GODlovesme link=topic=9533.msg117416#msg117416 date=1280881616]
    Hello everyone,
    Please pray for me.  I have been suicidal for the past two weeks and my thoughts went away for a few days over the last weekend but my suicidal thoughts have come back, stronger than ever.  Please please please keep Yousi (me) in your prayers.  Also, I am going through some minor problems at the moment that aren't too serious but that can turn into very horrible situations if I don't take care of them quickly.  I have found that some nights I cry uncontrollably as I pray...it's getting worse and with that, so do my suicidal thoughts.  Please pray for me a lot  :'(

Hi Yousi,

The devil tends to make us believe that our problems are bigger than God's Grace, Forgiveness, Mercy or Love. It is not. Far from it.

Do not believe that. Suicide is usually from dispair because we feel "there is no way out" of a situation.

Job's friends were of no benefit to his problems. They probably added more to his misery than help in anyway, and they were all "spiritual" people telling Job that his problems were being caused by God.

I would suggest that you should not listen to these types of friends. Trust that God's love is greater than ANY problem you have. You must believe that.

• Hi Youstina,
    I thought the devil trembles at the name of Youstina!

May God protect you!
    You see my avatar,speak to her. She listens.She never fails.I have a personal encounter with her. She has saved me from a big mess.If it were not for her intercession and care, I would not be typing anything here (I never share the story,but if you wish to hear it,only for you, ppm me). Talk to her always. You seem to be a talented writer and very smart.It confuses me to hear that you have such thoughts.

If it is a someone that is causing you this ditress to hell with him worthless.That is not the end of the world.Be steadfast and put your trust in God.Prayers are answered,but in God's time. Persistance is a must.Away with them bad thoughts,they are not pleasant in God's sight.
    I will put your name in the altar.

God bless you.
  • Father peter
    As i read what you wrote i felt that you were speaking to me .it is powerful and comforting indeed .

Yousi
    May the Mother of God intercede on your behalf .May your find the everlasting peace in Christ because he has gave us his word

John 14:27
    " Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid"
  • Yousi, stay strong YOU CAN BEAT THE THOUGHTS, HAVE STRONG FAITH :D
  • Sorry for a late reply.

Stand firm GODlovesme and remember that the Lord of Hosts is able.
    Accept His guidance as He is strong and holding your weak hand.

Psalm 121
    1 I will lift up my eyes to the hills—
            From whence comes my help?
    2 My help comes from the LORD,
            Who made heaven and earth.
    3 He will not allow your foot to be moved;
            He who keeps you will not slumber.

God always looks after us.
    He'll never neglect His children.
    May He give you the strength you need.

GBU
  • Hey,
    I really hope u feel better :)
    Ill pray for u :)
    Read this from HG Bishop Youssef
    http://www.suscopts.org/q&a/index.php?qid=633&catid=372

Really know that God loves u sooo much & He loves you to the point
    that not one single hair will fall down without permission from God.
    He is a loving and caring God. He really cares for you.
    Pray and ask God to comfort you & dont leave His prescense until He does.
    Because i know He will :) Have faith. :)
    Tough times in life always come...but u will get through them and be stronger than ever.
    God bless you