Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
List of Arabic and English songs
If anyone has a list of spiritual songs that are available in both english and arabic. I would really appreciate it. I need about 15. I already have the well know ones from this CD http://tasbeha.org/mp3/Songs/English/Coptic_Hymns_and_Spiritual_Songs_1.html. But am looking for stuff that are more uplifting and joyful.
Thanks
Thanks

Comments
I've always found "She came with the spices" to be very uplifting.
Also, this isn't by a Coptic artist, but check out "I Will Rise" by Chris Tomlin.
Here's a bigger list of Arabic songs (under the spiritual songs tab). The Boulos Malak ones are very good.
http://www.saintmina-holmdel.org/Multimedia/index.php