I need help mannn

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
  --first of all i would like to say that this left me speechless and i just couldnt believe that he had such a voice!

but anyways i just recently lost my itunes and i am now on a hunt of all the alhan that i had on my iphone.... so if you guys could be so nice to help me on my search cause i can not do this on my own.....

But i cant seem to find the song sung by this childrens choir...it has some little chubby cute girl singing and it talks about saint mary and the icons and stuff. it starts off with something ya hamal el iconat something something helppp me find it please thanks

Comments

• NEVER MIND I FOUND IT HAHAHA THANK GODDD....

in case any of you were wondering what it was----

trust me you will fall in love
  • Look on your hard drive for your itunes library, it will be saved somewhere even if itunes got deleted. If you can't find it, for future reference you may want to have your library/hard drive backed up on an external HD. Good luck in your search for your hymns, i know how frustrating that can be haha.
  • nice videos
  • Just from the two videos you posted, I can safely say we're twins.

What do you think of this:

• Well, their voices weren't as angelic as the top two, i found that video kind of annoying.
  • lol but you gotta love these yellow scarves! 
  • [quote author=geomike link=topic=9447.msg116469#msg116469 date=1279050881]
    Well, their voices weren't as angelic as the top two, i found that video kind of annoying.

fuuurreeaaal?! her voice gives me the goosebumps every time lol

so does she  ;D

we should have a thread for favorite youtube links.. actually not really.. I think everyone on here as already done that with some other thread.
  • sorry for shifting this thread to myself.. im a self-centered person.

kidding.