Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
ECCYC
So I am thinking about going to ECCYC this year. My church never goes as a group, and I've always wanted to go to a convention, so I am thinking about just signing up myself and going. I was just wondering if anyone here has been, and i wanted to know what its all about and what you do there and stuff, as I have never been to a convention in my life.
Thank you, pray for me,
Chris
Thank you, pray for me,
Chris

Comments
So I am thinking about going to ECCYC this year. My church never goes as a group, and I've always wanted to go to a convention, so I am thinking about just signing up myself and going. I was just wondering if anyone here has been, and i wanted to know what its all about and what you do there and stuff, as I have never been to a convention in my life.
Thank you, pray for me,
Chris
you might have a small problem....you have to go with a church because you also must have a servant with you.
If you're going to the HS convention, it gets crazier from what I've heard, but I'm sure someone else can shed some light on that if they've went.
If you're going to the HS convention, it gets crazier from what I've heard, but I'm sure someone else can shed some light on that if they've went.
it gets crazy because most just go for "fun" even though there is only ONE GENDER for HS
there is only ONE GENDER for HS
D:
well anyway, yes i am in high school... i will try to go with another church if i can, thank you all for your help!