Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
Pentecost
Hello Everyone!
I hope everyone is surviving finals and living in the victory of the Holy 50 :)
As it is coming closer to the Pentecost, I wanted to ask ahead of time so that I can have as many resources as possible.
I need all details about the live airing of the Pentecost Liturgy prayed by H.H. the Pope, and the bishops. A member of our church, and a very very dear friend of mine is being ordained a priest that day so we want to maybe air it at church or at least make the links available with the times for those who do not already have Aghapy or CTV.
Thank you for the help, and please please respond because this is a HUGE event in the history of our church and a very joyous thing in our site.
Thanks again and please pray for me and for God to break down my heart to His will.
I hope everyone is surviving finals and living in the victory of the Holy 50 :)
As it is coming closer to the Pentecost, I wanted to ask ahead of time so that I can have as many resources as possible.
I need all details about the live airing of the Pentecost Liturgy prayed by H.H. the Pope, and the bishops. A member of our church, and a very very dear friend of mine is being ordained a priest that day so we want to maybe air it at church or at least make the links available with the times for those who do not already have Aghapy or CTV.
Thank you for the help, and please please respond because this is a HUGE event in the history of our church and a very joyous thing in our site.
Thanks again and please pray for me and for God to break down my heart to His will.


Comments
PS: I hope admins dont kill me for this butt..... did your facebook get deleted?!! or did you block me!!!? :o
EDIT: egypt time