Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
Kid's Passion Week Activity
Hey Everyone! A blessed Last Friday of Lent to everyone :)
I was wondering if anyone knew of guide through passion week for Children? These are middle school kids so coloring things wouldn't really work, but something that summarizes the day's events and has selections of readings and the message of the day. It would be great if you guys would respond ASAP so that I can get them printed and given to the kids by Palm Sunday.
If you have something that is similar but doesn't completely fit the description completely, send it my way and I'll tweek it for them. Whether it's for a younger crowd of kids or a more intense one for adults, I'm open to anything. Thanks everyone!
My email is [email protected] if you'd rather send it as an attachment than a link.
God bless and pray for my heart to be surrendered to Christ during this week of his passionate love.
Tish
I was wondering if anyone knew of guide through passion week for Children? These are middle school kids so coloring things wouldn't really work, but something that summarizes the day's events and has selections of readings and the message of the day. It would be great if you guys would respond ASAP so that I can get them printed and given to the kids by Palm Sunday.
If you have something that is similar but doesn't completely fit the description completely, send it my way and I'll tweek it for them. Whether it's for a younger crowd of kids or a more intense one for adults, I'm open to anything. Thanks everyone!
My email is [email protected] if you'd rather send it as an attachment than a link.
God bless and pray for my heart to be surrendered to Christ during this week of his passionate love.
Tish

