Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
Is downloading music a sin
Because I've been downloading 5 albums per day...
I'm aware that some artists actually don't mind people downloading their music, as long as they don't make money off of it afterward.
Then again, are we supposed to keep track of the artists who care and who don't care?
I'm aware that some artists actually don't mind people downloading their music, as long as they don't make money off of it afterward.
Then again, are we supposed to keep track of the artists who care and who don't care?


Comments
its not a big deal and they wouldnt care if they offered it to be downloaded =]
Father Peter