Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
Kata Nikhoros el Hageb
Hey,
Does anyone know where I can find lessons for this... btw I'm not looking for an audio of the hymn.
(I don't wanna sound picky, but lessons by Gad would be nice lol)
Thanks!
Does anyone know where I can find lessons for this... btw I'm not looking for an audio of the hymn.
(I don't wanna sound picky, but lessons by Gad would be nice lol)
Thanks!


Comments
http://www.alhan-youthbishopric.com/Downloads/Audio/Alhan/Gad/classes/Easter/KataniXoros-TheGreat(Hegab)-Class1-MGad.mp3
http://www.alhan-youthbishopric.com/Downloads/Audio/Alhan/Gad/classes/Easter/KataniXoros-TheGreat(Hegab)-Class2-MGad.mp3
http://www.alhan-youthbishopric.com/Downloads/Audio/Alhan/Gad/classes/Easter/KataniXoros-TheGreat(Hegab)-Class3-MGad.mp3
http://www.alhan-youthbishopric.com/Downloads/Audio/Alhan/Gad/classes/Easter/WnimNai-Class-MGad.mp3
pray for me