Help I'm broken

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
Hay guys, so I suffer from palmar hyperhidrosis (sweaty palms)... so when i have to greet one another in church it turns into an awkward situation.... FIX ME! please....

Comments

• Go to the hekal for that part =]
  • I dont know if you tried this or not, but:
    Keep a handkerchief with you [which i supposed you do already] and as the deacon is saying the response, pull it out and dry your hands until its time, to greet your neighbors.
  • omg.... why didnt i ever think of that!  :o
    I was gonna wear white gloves!

thanks guys :D
  • hahahaha
    actually when i "greet one another with a holy kiss" it is like everybody's palms are sweaty
    it isn't a big deal really
  • [quote author=geomike link=topic=8743.msg109700#msg109700 date=1264649078]
    hahahaha
    actually when i "greet one another with a holy kiss" it is like everybody's palms are sweaty
    it isn't a big deal really

haha not on the girl's side.. it's like a competition on who has the coldest hands.
  • yea its not a big deal really... but if you are really bothered by it you could always keep crumpled up tissues in ur pockets so right before it you can just stick ur hands in ur pockets and dry them off lol.. but dont bother yourself by this. no one cares really and they probably dont notice it either

God bless and please pray for me and my weakness
  • give them props instead
  • [quote author=sodr2 link=topic=8743.msg109711#msg109711 date=1264686486]
    give them props instead

give who props?
  • I NOTICE IT!!! haha i stick my hands in my tonia and wipe them on my pants after i greet you... if you havent noticed haha.
  • Just use the tips of your fingers! There's also products you can use for this condition i.e. Drysol. Do your research and talk to your doctor before you use it though. lol, sorry for turning this into an ad but someone might find it beneficial...