Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
I love the Coptic Church
I am from Germany and a syraic orthodox christ.
And i must say my brothers the copts that i love you. We are one church in our lord Jesus Christ.
I went last months in the monastery of the copts here in germany. and i love the monks abuna gabriel and abuna nikodemus. they are very good to me. we also have a good connection to each other. Seydna Bishop Damian too. He is a good seyda for all an i love him too.
Our Patriarch is in good connection with Papa Shenouda.
And when we have the lithurgy in our syriac church, we say that papa shenouda is the papa of alexadria. we use his name in out lithurgy.
My english is not so good, sorry for this.
But i would say that i love my brothers the copts.
A Syraic Orthodox Christ. In our Lord an Father.
And i must say my brothers the copts that i love you. We are one church in our lord Jesus Christ.
I went last months in the monastery of the copts here in germany. and i love the monks abuna gabriel and abuna nikodemus. they are very good to me. we also have a good connection to each other. Seydna Bishop Damian too. He is a good seyda for all an i love him too.
Our Patriarch is in good connection with Papa Shenouda.
And when we have the lithurgy in our syriac church, we say that papa shenouda is the papa of alexadria. we use his name in out lithurgy.
My english is not so good, sorry for this.
But i would say that i love my brothers the copts.
A Syraic Orthodox Christ. In our Lord an Father.

Comments
we love you too!
I am from Germany and a syraic orthodox christ.
And i must say my brothers the copts that i love you. We are one church in our lord Jesus Christ.
I went last months in the monastery of the copts here in germany. and i love the monks abuna gabriel and abuna nikodemus. they are very good to me. we also have a good connection to each other. Seydna Bishop Damian too. He is a good seyda for all an i love him too.
Our Patriarch is in good connection with Papa Shenouda.
And when we have the lithurgy in our syriac church, we say that papa shenouda is the papa of alexadria. we use his name in out lithurgy.
My english is not so good, sorry for this.
But i would say that i love my brothers the copts.
A Syraic Orthodox Christ. In our Lord an Father.
Yes, I am Ethiopian Orthodox and I too have found much love from my Coptic brothers and sisters.
I think I have thanked u before in another post beloveds, but in this Holy season when we celebrate the birth of our Lord....I would like to say Thanks again from the bottom of my heart. When I return home to Ethiopia I will have all good things to say about how I have been treated by my Coptic Father. I hope to visit a Syriac Orthodox Church one day.
In Christ
Theophilus
Thank you for the words. i see in you very much love.
god bless you