Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368

Comments
May her blessings be with us
I am distressed that you might think me offended by anything you have written. Far from it.
I am certain of the comforting visitations of the Virgin, and the eye-witness testimony is enough for me. I might wish for better video for other believers who are not Orthodox, but I don't think complete sceptics would be moved in ny case.
The Lord bless you all
Father Peter
The top portion looks like a halo/crown which shines in gold.
Then you can make out a blue dress like this http://reocities.com/MadisonAvenue/agency/6495/mary60.jpg and the middle shines white.
I also noticed in the video how the figure looked like (she) was bowing her head.
I heard the Virgin Mary appeared again in zeitoun today. Some relatives told me that they went and saw her.
PK
Here is a clip I found of HH the Pope Shenouda speaking last Wednesday about the Waraq church apparition report that recently reached him. He was clear that he will confirm the report.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78-VT4pt8po&feature=channel
Notice he spoke about the miracle of moving the Mokatam mountain (east of Cairo citadel).
This mention was removed from the next clip (was on TV) but the clip contains a TV report of other apparitions also above other churches in Cairo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqQoKKi-xps&feature=channel
Local TVs are usually very cautious or deny it or try to find some 'reasonable' cause or convey expressions of discomfort.
Susy, sodr2, PaNo5 and PopeKyrillos are right! Many friends and relatives told me there were recent apparitions or heavenly lights etc. in Old Cairo e.g., the Moualaka church and Heliopolis e.g., Mar Guirgis church.
GBU
edit:
Download the latest weekly lecture by H.H.Pope Shenouda III
http://www.copticpope.org/downloads/audio/23122009.zip
Arabic only, the complete audio recording
>