Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
Coptic Verse
Hey Guys!
I need help finding the translation of a verse. I know of the two Coptic bibles online. I tried both of them but neither helped. Remenkimi's Song of Solomon isn't working, and the other one (http://www.coptic-bible.co.nr/) doesn't have old testament. So if anyone has a copy of a coptic bible at home can you please look up this verse for me. Thanks a lot guys!
Songs 7:10
I am my beloved’s And his desire is toward me.
I need help finding the translation of a verse. I know of the two Coptic bibles online. I tried both of them but neither helped. Remenkimi's Song of Solomon isn't working, and the other one (http://www.coptic-bible.co.nr/) doesn't have old testament. So if anyone has a copy of a coptic bible at home can you please look up this verse for me. Thanks a lot guys!
Songs 7:10
I am my beloved’s And his desire is toward me.

