NEed help?!

edited September 2009 in Faith Issues
hello everyone,

i heard about Pope Pius Bread.
It is also known as Pope Pius bread. The story is told that an Italian woman who was suffering all her life from illness that she could not even do her house chores. One day her daughter asked to bake her a cake. She refused more than once because she was unable to do it. The daughter insisted so much taht the mother felt she needed to bake that cake. She asked the aid of the Virgin Mary. As soon as she started to prepare the cake, the Virgin Mary appeared and she herself prepared the cake for the woman...

Is the story really true?? or is it hoax? My family recieved a piece of the "dough"

thanxs
GBU
Pray for me

Comments

• i don't know if it is true, but this is interesting i have never heard about this before. If somebody knows please do tell i am also curious

• I actually I heard that to and we got part of the dough to. But I really don't know about the story. It's a story we khalas that puts hope in us. Even if the story is true, I dono about the dough. Which is still great, keeping the news of this great maricle alive till now

• Ya we got the dough last week... i wouldnt try to test st.mary.. MAKE THE CAKE!
  • I think that this is a hoax...

http://audrey-shark.blogspot.com/2007/04/its-hoax.html

And in any case we should be rather cautious about participating in Catholic practices and seek the advice of our spiritual fathers.

God bless

Father Peter
  • I asked a preist at my church and his reply that it was a hoax, he also said that holy communion is MUCH more of a blessing then any so called " holy bread" as it is the body and blood of Jesus Christ. He makes an excellant point.
    thanks
    PPFM
  • thank you father peter and everyone for ur replies.
    Please pray 4 me