RECALL NOTICE

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
this is very very nice.. read it till the end...

RECALL NOTICE:

The Maker of all human beings (GOD) is recalling all units manufactured, regardless of make or year, due to a serious defect in the primary and central component of the heart.
This is due to a malfunction in the original prototype units code named Adam and Eve, resulting in the reproduction of the same defect in all subsequent units. This defect has been technically termed "Sub-sequential Internal Non-Morality," or more commonly known as S.I.N., as it is primarily expressed.

Some of the symptoms include:
1. Loss of direction
2. Foul vocal emissions
3. Amnesia of origin
4. Lack of peace and joy
5. Selfish or violent behavior
6. Depression or confusion in the mental component
7. Fearfulness
8. Idolatry
9. Rebellion

The Manufacturer, who is neither liable nor at fault for this defect, is providing factory-authorized repair and service free of charge to correct this defect.

The Repair Technician, JESUS, has most generously offered to bear the entire burden of the staggering cost of these repairs. There is no additional fee required.

The number to call for repair in all areas is: P-R-A-Y-E-R.
Once connected, please upload
your burden of SIN through the REPENTANCE procedure. Next, download ATONEMENT from the Repair Technician, Jesus, into the heart component.

No matter how big or small the SIN defect is, Jesus will replace it with:
1. Love
2. Joy
3. Peace
4. Patience
5. Kindness
6. Goodness
7. Faithfulness
8. Gentleness
9. Self control

Please see the operating manual, the B.I.B.L.E. (Believers' Instructions Before Leaving Earth) for further details on the use of these fixes.

WARNING: Continuing to operate the human being unit without correction voids any manufacturer warranties, exposing the unit to dangers and problems too numerous to list and will result in the human unit being permanently impounded. For free emergency service, call on Jesus.

DANGER: The human being units not responding to this recall action will have to be scrapped in the furnace. The SIN defect will not be permitted to enter Heaven so as to prevent contamination of that facility. Thank you for your attention!

- GOD

P.S. Please assist where possible by notifying others of this important recall notice, and you may contact the Father any time by 'Knee mail'

Comments

• wow

whoever wrote took time to think this stuff out

GOOD STORY
  • Jesus and Satan were having an on-going argument about who was better on the computer. They had been going at it for days, and frankly God was tired of hearing all the bickering.
    > Finally fed up, God said, "THAT'S IT! I have had enough. I am going to set up a test that will run for two hours, and from those results, I will judge who does the better job."
    > So Satan and Jesus sat down at the keyboards and typed away.
    > They moused
    > They faxed.
    > They e-mailed.
    > They e-mailed with attachments.
    > They downloaded.
    > They did spreadsheets!
    > They wrote reports.
    > They created labels and cards.
    > They created charts and graphs.
    > They did some genealogy reports
    > They did every job known to man.
    > Jesus worked with heavenly efficiency and Satan was faster than hell.
    > Then, ten minutes before their time was up, lightning suddenly flashed across the sky, thunder rolled, rain poured, and, of course, the power went off..
    > Satan stared at his blank screen and screamed every curse word known in the underworld.
    > Jesus just sighed.
    > Finally the electricity came back on, and each of them restarted their computers. Satan started searching frantically, screaming:
    > "It's gone! It's all GONE! "I lost everything when the power
    > went out!"
    > Meanwhile, Jesus quietly started printing out all of his files from the past two hours of work.
    > Satan observed this and became irate.
    > "Wait!" he screamed. "That's not fair! He cheated! How come he has all his work and I don't have any?"
    > God just shrugged and said,
    > "JESUS SAVES"
  • Amazing God Bless