ecclisiastical school

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
Hey guys, for a long time now ive been thinking of attending there, but the one thing that kept me from that was im not good at arabic and dont want to study in egypt, but since i heard they have one in new jersey i started thinking about it again.

I graduate in 2 yrs and i was planing on going into law
with law (in Canada) i have to get a bachelors degree in anything then i can enter law
what my question is

if i enter in new jersey and get through the 4 yrs of study there will this count or will i have to come back and continue to get a bachelors degree?

Thanks in advance
God Bless

PS if you can give me the site to the jersey school i would love to have it and contact someone from there :)
thank you :)

Comments

• I dont have information on your specific question..but there is also a theological seminary in Texas as well that is run by HG Bishop Youseff that you might want to consider as well..here is the website.

http://www.suscopts.org/seminary/

God Bless and Pray for me and my weakness
    and if anyone else can send me the site for new jersey i would love it
    Thank You
    God Bless
  • If you plan to apply to a graduate school or a professional school you need a bachelor degree from an accredited university. The seminary in Texas doesn’t have an accreditation yet. Does anyone know if the New Jersey one is accredited?
    Good Luck  :)
    In Christ
    Theophilus
  • yeah im trying to see if the one in jersey is, i hope so because i woul love to attend
    If you have the site plz let me know

Thanks