Animals after Death!!!

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
Hey ppl,
i dunno if this has been asked before but what happens to animals after they die, i mean do they even have a place anywhere?? i'm really confused!! :-\

Rina ;)

Comments

• nothing happens to them. they dont have a spirit like us. so when they die, they die. thats it
  • nothing happens to them. they dont have a spirit like us. so when they die, they die. thats it

That's what most people believe but really no one knows for sure.
  • we (my sunday school class n i) had a whole arguement about that. we have a soul n a spirit. animals dont have a spirit (or the other way around; the 2 words r sometimes interchanged).
    but im definite animals just die, nothing happens to them.
  • animals dont have a spirit (or the other way around; the 2 words r sometimes interchanged).

How can we be sure that animals dont have a soul or spirit{which is really the breath of God}since they undoubtably have a life force within them?
  • cause in Gensis, it said that he only breathed in adam the breath of life, no other animals. ( sorry dont know the verse)
  • Animals don't have a spirit but do have a soul. The soul is kinda life itself, but the spirit is what connects us with God, it's the breath of God that will eventually return to Him when the person dies.

Egy, i think this is the verse u mean :)

Genesis 2:7 - And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
  • :) :) :)

Hos Erof,

That was a very good answer to my question!How are things going over there in the Netherlands?I heard it was getting a little rough between the different religious groups.
  • but im definite animals just die, nothing happens to them.

;D ;D ;D

Have'nt you ever seen the animated movie "All dogs go to Heaven"....lol
  • yeah ur rite JFranklin, big things are happening here :-\

to summarize it: this dude made a movie named submission; there's images of mistreated injured moslim women, naked, with woman-unfriendly-quran txt written on their bodies.
    So this muslim dude kills the dude who made the movie, and after that there's only been problems. Islamic schools have been burnt, mosqe's (how do u write that word? lol), and churches.
    People on the street even keep staring at me, as if i have some bomb under my cloths lol, i'm considering tatooing a big cross on my face ::) (jk lol)

but it's really serious, intolerance and violence are increasing, so i ask everybody to pray for peace and tolerance in this country...
  • Wow! Be careful and stay safe!I'll be praying for you and the situation in the Netherlands.Take care my christian brother and friend.May God bless and keep you.
  • thnx Jfranklin for ur kind words, i'll defenitely be carefull, especially with the things that i say these days (concerning islam of course ::))
    GOd bless u too, and now back to the original topic again ;D
  • [quote author=jfranklin link=board=1;threadid=804;start=0#msg14492 date=1100808709]

but im definite animals just die, nothing happens to them.

;D ;D ;D

Have'nt you ever seen the animated movie "All dogs go to Heaven"....lol

actually no, only a small part. lol

our prayers are with you Hos Erof!
  • Just to add on to what LostEgPrincess said, Pope Shenouda even said it to a cat-loving woman (no joke). She asked if she would ever see her cat again in heaven, and he said that animals don't go to heaven, they just die due to lack of spirit.

sleepy
  • ok thnx guys ur all gr8.. and i'll be praying 4 u Hos Erof.. i've never herd of anything happening in Netherlands.. i must be missing alot.. God'll be w/ u all the tym.. everything is gonna be ok just hang in there.. keep praying and pray 4 ur lil sis here

Rina ;)