School

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
At my school My students make fun of me because Im acting nice to everyone. I told them to tell me why they are making fun of me they said that because I am being nice to(girls) and that it means I like HER

How can I act cool and be a Christian at the same time.

Comments

• DuDe!!! Y r u asking how you can be cool??? For acting that way ur wayy beyond kewl. If you're nice to this point, you should be proud of yourself and of how much your nicenessness is portraying an image of Christ!! Thats awesome...

And about the people who laugh at you.... You know what they're really laughing at, their limited selves. The only reason they're laughing is that they're not used to meeting people who are so 'nice"... its prolly something so new to them they really dont know how to react so they laugh. You know what, laugh with them...ur not doing anything wrong and when they see that their childish laughter isnt really effecting u in any way then they're gonna stop. Just dont show them that this laughter matters to u... and it really shouldnt and trust me they'll stop ;) God be with u...and keep up the nicenessness!!

GOD BLESS ALL! :-*
  • Oh My dear... Please Do not Be Upset~ I understand very well how you feel , beleive me... U Must be very very strong ! Do not lose your Great Faith nor lose your Great Awesome Personality! You do not need to be cool at all! Being cool is like acting like a Jerk ( I am sorry :-[ but that is the truth) U are very gifted and talented to be one of those Great great guys who are nice to everyone! Keep ure niceness always and Never Change! :) You are the Best Always~ May the Love of Our Savior Jesus Christ PRotect u always Dear And Help You :D <3
  • honestly pple look at things the way they want to see it and not the way that it is. i've been in a similar situation, but as long as u know that u really dont like her and that u like being nice, y should u let the comments of pple get in your way. besides as long as u know that these rumors arent true then u shouldnt be worrying about them.
    u r a good image of christ by being nice
    ~god bless~
  • Hey guys,
    JesusAllSaints, you are too nice, I don't think the situation is that depressing. I myself exile myself from the girl world. If I am nice to them I end up falling in lustful thoughts and temptation so I save myself from all the trouble and stay away. I pray that the Lord Jesus Christ may guide you to the right path.

God Bless.

Mike