Aspasmos Adam, Aspasmos watos

Can some one explain to me the diffrence between Aspasmos Adam, and the Aspasmos watos? And when we say it, and also the significance of the hymn

Pray for me, and forgive me if i have troubled or sinned against you, And for our Beloved Father Abouna Bishoy

Comments

• The word [coptic]Acpacmoc[/coptic] is a Greek word that means kiss or greeting. The aspasmos adam in the original rites was chanted after the deacon would reply and say "Greet one another with a Holy kiss" they would chant it and the deacon would continue to reply with the rest of the response, whether Aspazeste the great or the regular one. Nowadays the aspasmos adam is said before the entire response of greet one another. Aspasmos watos is said in the middle of the anaphora before [coptic]Agioc Agioc Agioc[/coptic]. The words Adam and Watos refer to the tune said, not tune said in the week contrary to general watos and adam hymns. These tunes remain constant throughout the year but their words change from season to season. The adam tune is the same as Ifrahi ya mariam and the watos tune is ayohal rub. The significance of these hymns are to ask for Gods mercy as are most hymns. And like i said the words change from season to season.
  • wow thanks alot thats all i was looking for