is that sinful?

2»

Comments

• soo sorry to be annoyinq,  ;D ;D overall is it a sin?  ??? or there r odds and differences? ::)

+mahraeel+  :D ;D ;) :)
  •                   +++

mahraeel,

In my oppinion even if it escapes to be a sin by itself well enough will it lead to a sin. So why not shut the door? An open door does not mean necessarily a thief will enter into the house but would u take a risk of leaving it open? every contact is like one window or door opened to another temptation whether big or small.

• Speak to your FOC. Only he is properly placed to help you otherwise all you have here is the best wishes of people who are not your spiritual father and don't really know you or your situation.

Speak to your FOC.

In Christ

Deacon Peter
  •           +++

I agree with Deacon Peter. None of us can replace his advice.
  • [quote author=peterfarrington link=topic=7553.msg100161#msg100161 date=1234338309]
    Speak to your FOC. Only he is properly placed to help you otherwise all you have here is the best wishes of people who are not your spiritual father and don't really know you or your situation.

Speak to your FOC.

In Christ

Deacon Peter

i understand..i agree completely! thxx

[quote author=binC link=topic=7553.msg100160#msg100160 date=1234336444]
                       +++

mahraeel,

In my oppinion even if it escapes to be a sin by itself well enough will it lead to a sin. So why not shut the door? An open door does not mean necessarily a thief will enter into the house but would u take a risk of leaving it open? every contact is like one window or door opened to another temptation whether big or small.

that is probably the best thinq to do rite? i understand compleetely once again.  BUt as i mentioned before, isnt that really hard to do?  You cant just tell soemone to stop liking soemone.  u noe wat i mean?  its ur heart really not ur brain. how can u control that??

[quote author=binC link=topic=7553.msg100166#msg100166 date=1234347622]
              +++

I agree with Deacon Peter. None of us can replace his advice.

thx once again :D ;D

+mahraeel+
  •                     +++

[quote author=mahraeel link=topic=7553.msg100195#msg100195 date=1234389139]

BUt as i mentioned before, isnt that really hard to do?  You cant just tell soemone to stop liking soemone.  u noe wat i mean?  its ur heart really not ur brain. how can u control that??

Relationships of any kind may not sprout in hours and whither in a day. The advice is to be careful of what we r trying to build on our heart. This is not only for a Christian but even for anyone it works. It is for the sake of ur life as a whole not to start relationships at this age. Is there any chance of u getting married? then what r u really doing? it is like sawing a seed that u will not reap happily. As exiting as they can be when it begins most of them end in disappointment leaving a scar on ur heart. I am not scaring u but warning u not to take things easily like they do in Europe, playing dart on their heart.
      What does our Church has to say for any realtionships before marriage? u may call this to be a simple text but what about the emotions behind it? it is as an equal as a realtionship. But as deacon Peter said consult ur FOC. 

• thanks a lot binC  u helped me a lot!!

:-)

+mahraeel+
  •                   +++

+mahraeel+,

I am glad that God counted me worthy of helping u, if I ever helped.

May God be with u with His holiest mother St. Mary, His holy angels and saints. Amen!