Maroushasf

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
[coptic]Namenra] tyrou>
]kw] `nca (Marou[acf) `n<oiak ebolqen ouon `ncaq `n][cbwf[/coptic]
I am looking for "Kiahkly [coptic]Marou[acf[/coptic]" from any cantor to learn it
[coptic]ari`hmot [imwit nyi evai[/coptic]
Please direct me to it
[coptic]oujai qen `P=[=c[/coptic]

Comments

• i know that Albair recorded it on the heritage website under the kiahk section but i didnt find one major source or cantor such as muallem faheem or farag or Tawfeek. If you find it from one of those guys then post it otherwise Albair is your best bet
  • [quote author=ophadece link=topic=7386.msg97762#msg97762 date=1228070396]
    [coptic]Namenra] tyrou>
    ]kw] `nca (Marou[acf) `n<oiak ebolqen ouon `ncaq `n][cbwf[/coptic]
    I am looking for "Kiahkly [coptic]Marou[acf[/coptic]" from any cantor to learn it
    [coptic]ari`hmot [imwit nyi evai[/coptic]
    Please direct me to it
    [coptic]oujai qen `P=[=c[/coptic]

Wagdi Bishara recorded it. your best bet is to send him a small email and get it since it's something small. i don't think he'll mind.
  • M. Ibrahim Ayad recorded it on the kiahk section of this site. The link is right here. He says it after the psalm.

http://tasbeha.org/media/index.php?st=Hymns/Fasts/Nativity/Ibrahim_Ayad/16.psalm2.708.mp3

BTW, for whoever reads this and has authority to change the text, can you add the actual text for Maroushasf. Thanks.
  • [quote author=kmeka001 link=topic=7386.msg97812#msg97812 date=1228107684]
    M. Ibrahim Ayad recorded it on the kiahk section of this site. The link is right here. He says it after the psalm.

http://tasbeha.org/media/index.php?st=Hymns/Fasts/Nativity/Ibrahim_Ayad/16.psalm2.708.mp3

BTW, for whoever reads this and has authority to change the text, can you add the actual text for Maroushasf. Thanks.

it wouldn't make since to. the text files are made general to fit all "specific files" and the main file name is "2nd Sunday of Kiahk psalm". can't mix much with it.....