computer whizzes!!!

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
so I'm starting this new application on facebook (its religious) and me being almost illiterate when it comes to technology... I NEED help!!!!

PLEASE PM ME A.S.A.P. or respond here if you'd like!

nakhod el barka... neshkor allah!

Comments

• Hey, i can help you with whatever you want... i guess i am pretty good with computers, Noshkor Rabena...
    tell me what you want and i will tell you if i can do it..
  • what are you starting? ;D ;D

+mahraeel+
  • a coptic word of the day, in the coptic language!

• [quote author=SuperMAN(BAM) link=topic=7305.msg96843#msg96843 date=1226028819]
    a coptic word of the day, in the coptic language!

you gonna need to have a LOT of explanations on those words. i would say sentence examples to.
  • o like you did with teh phones??

+mahraeel+
  • you gonna need to have a LOT of explanations on those words. i would say sentence examples to.

with the phone, I'm limited to space, and font! and that's why with the application it would be good, thus I can use examples... and also be able to work on the grammar in the Coptic language!

o like you did with teh phones??

yes... but more detailed... and in the Coptic language!

nakhod el baraka... neshkor allah!
  • I would like to help also in this project, just.... only on a weekly basis: if you can prepare what's going to be online for the next week (2 to 3 days earlier than due time) in a Word doc for example I'll prepare what's required to show online for each day all in one go - this is unfortunately because of severe time limitation and my various daily life problems.

To bypass the issue of 'required Coptic fonts' it is necessary to transform the Coptic text into the smallest size high res JPG or PNG, we can use three or four colors for emphasis. I can do that to go with the looks and sizes of the web page.

Just prepare the data as a weekly table in Word to contain the text in English, in Coptic (and it's pronunciation in English text so everybody can learn it, hey I can also add a text-to-speech low sized file renders for listening). Please send me also the Coptic font(s) to use. You need to be good at written and spoken Coptic too in order to revise things before putting them online (I am not, so the whole thing will help me learn more!).

I can weekly upload to you the prepared stuff where you wish, please give me the details via PM. We can work out together the best way to contribute and make it very easy and clear for you to use it, I can add step by step info etc. But first let's make a few test runs.

GBU
  • I think the Coptic Font available on this website is great, and it is very easily written too (most of letter match what they sound like in English... like [coptic]m[/coptic] would be the "m" button on the keyboard.)

And i have a lot of free time, so tell me if you ever want me to do anything if you do not have time...

I have a feeling this will be great..

God Bless

Coptic Pharaoh
  • o thats great thanks superman(bam)
    +mahraeel+