anybody from saint mina holmdel

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
staten island church is having an alhan competition and me nd my brother got to memorize omonogenis
is anybody from st mina holmdel interested

Comments

• [quote author=anbaabraam link=topic=7162.msg94784#msg94784 date=1222787743]
    staten island church is having an alhan competition and me nd my brother got to memorize omonogenis
    is anybody from st mina holmdel interested

u don't NEED to memorize Omonogenees,
    just need to know it because u might need to say it. it's that simple.
  • Sorry for derailing the topic, but do you know if St. Mina Holmdel has Servants Prep Classes? If so when and what time during the week?
  • heyy im from statn island too but im from teh other church.  wen is this competition i didnt hear about itt.....

+mahraeel+
  • they dont have the servants prep for a while cuz the people who attended became servants
    and the competition is on saturday
  • well it is too late i memorized all of the songs except je avmisi nan
    i am in tehe 5th group
  • this saturday relli? thanks idk but our church doesn't particpiate anymore and i was wondering why?

+mahraeel+
  • there is still time to registeronline it is
    michaelmenasi.com go to hymn competition
    what church r u from
  • St. Mary  and St. George SI with father guirgis... but maybe next yr.  i dont want to be in it its juss that all my friends in church want to be in it but ill talk to teh servants this weekend thanks anwyay

+mahraeel+
  • what grade r u in nd do u no ny 1 named noah or his sisters paula and claudia
  • omg yea i noe them=) lol nd i am a freshman in highschool lol y ?  but i dont see them a lot

+mahraeel+
  • i am ther cuzins and  i am A freshman 2 what skool
  • LOLz kewl=)
    nd i go to tottenville in staten island=)

+mahraeel+
  • same hear what is your name
  • lol PM me nd wat is urs? haha and btw i thught u were from holmdel how come u go to tottenville

+mahraeel+
  • i live in staten island  but my grandpa biult homdel in 97 he was a preist but he passed away
  • [quote author=anbaabraam link=topic=7162.msg94883#msg94883 date=1222817651]
    i live in staten island  but my grandpa biult homdel in 97 he was a preist but he passed away

you got it. you can tell him yourself if you are goin to the competition. we'll be there around 4 for our church's groups.
  • i live in staten island  but my grandpa biult homdel in 97 he was a preist but he passed away

o>O he was a preiest thats kewl. im sryy to hear that.  =/

teh competition is this saturday rite? it starts at 4?
    or just gathering up at 4
    +mahraeel+
  • [quote author=mahraeel link=topic=7162.msg94886#msg94886 date=1222817822]

i live in staten island  but my grandpa biult homdel in 97 he was a preist but he passed away

o>O he was a preiest thats kewl. im sryy to hear that.  =/

teh competition is this saturday rite? it starts at 4?
    or just gathering up at 4
    +mahraeel+

it depends on your church. every church must of been registered by now so there can be a schedule.
  • abouna samuel told me it starts at 11
  • o.o kewl thanks mina
    thanks ambaabram
  • [move]your welcome[/move]