im sosrry but i know i have posted this before buti hate muslims

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
i hate them. i live with them soon i am going to move out my parents house. i see both sides now.errr it makes me so mad why does the muslim religen even exist omg it is inhumanity. err it  makes me so angry wow i use to be a muslim wow i am so mad at myself. these people have no moral values at all.i know you guys will argue with me and say this is not the christian way but i se both sides.muslims are horrable people.97 percent of them i will just throw that number out at you guys cause if i say 99 percent that will be ignorent on my part. just look at what happens in the world.a stupied muslim is involved. bombngs.behadings.just till recently dictatorship. if your not muslim you are an enemy to them.how can they accept such a religen errr

Comments

• What is your problem!? Hatred is wrong!! Pray for them and that's it! And I don't understand your problem, you're not even living in a muslim country anymore - as far as I understand it??

Its not right to hate anyone. Pray for those that persecute you. But does hating those that hate you make u any better than them!???
  • i was born in america and i say you are absoulty right it does not make me any better.but i have seen both sides and know the truth even more then a normal christian or muslim i am just hurt because i cant believe i was once a muslim i really hate that fact.i mean i have seen the truth and JESUS CHRIST has chose me but still in fact that im just hurt that i was not born christian
  • Well Bigee,

Better sooner than later is what I think!

I take then u hate muslims for having deprived u of the blessing of being a daughter/son of God? Of being a member of the Holy Apostolic Body of Christ?

Hmmmm...

At what stage did u realise that Islam was false?
  • around the time i was 17 or 18 now i am 21 just how the muslims use to play victoms in the mosque saying christians curse us they curse at mohamed they kill us this and that so on etc how they can lie andlie and keep lying and bemotavated by there own lies to potect a false religen sickiness me
  • Being born Christian is easy. Converting from any other religion is a lot more blessed. Think of the Protical Son Parable. The son who stayed didn't get a party. It's the son who came back who received it.

Do not hate them. Show them love. Preaching to them by your actions is a lot more effective then by words. If you hate them that won't show them the true Christian religion will it? Now imagine how they will feel when you love them while they hate you.  ;D

God Bless,
    Copt Andrew
  • how will they feel?
  • It will be as if you put lumps of coal on their heads, they will truley see the christian faith when you show them love while they hate you.
  • [quote author=bigeee link=topic=7004.msg93509#msg93509 date=1217857696]
    i hate them. i live with them soon i am going to move out my parents house. i see both sides now.errr it makes me so mad why does the muslim religen even exist omg it is inhumanity. err it  makes me so angry wow i use to be a muslim wow i am so mad at myself. these people have no moral values at all.i know you guys will argue with me and say this is not the christian way but i se both sides.muslims are horrable people.97 percent of them i will just throw that number out at you guys cause if i say 99 percent that will be ignorent on my part. just look at what happens in the world.a stupied muslim is involved. bombngs.behadings.just till recently dictatorship. if your not muslim you are an enemy to them.how can they accept such a religen errr

While we are exhorted to love and pray for our enemies, we also make a choice between the good Master and the bad and of course we hate the bad and love the good.
    Christ also said he came not to bring peace but conflict. Mother against daughter, son against father etc.
    Bigeee, i think u are right to be zealous for Christ, we can get too complacent in our comfort and fail to see the deceit in it all.....
  • Think of it this way, you werent born a Christian, but God himself picked you out of the millions of muslims to come serve him. That must have meant he saw something special inside you and wanted you in his family.
  • They are lost souls..who are following the wrong way.

They are so zealous for their god that they do not want to let go..We as Christians could learn from them.

Besides we can also learn from the devil : Patience, endurance, and never giving up but working all the time.

ALWAYS LOOK AT WHAT IS GOOD IN A PERSON. ..Three monks were walking by a dead bear. One said he stinks, and the other pointed out how the bear is dirty and got flies on it but the third said...However, it still has white teeth.

One monk went to another monk's cell and found it dirty, so he said, " Blessed is this monk for he prays all the time and has no time for earthly matters." Then he went to another monk's cell and found it so clean.so he said, "Blessed is this monk, for he keeps his cell clean just like his heart."..ALWAYS LOOK AT WHAT IS GOOD IN A PERSON.

good words will turn a bad person good, but bad person will turn a good person bad. So talk good and they will see your works and glorify your Father who is in Heaven.

Always pray for the lost souls
  • Heyy bigee wat sup ;D

Hatred is a pretty strong/arsh word.  I mean i understand you were once one of them but know that you are not doesn't mean you should hate them.  Although now you must realize that your religion is much better.  Anyways, all you  must do is pray for them for teh word of God could enter theiir hearts soemday as it did to yyou.  =)

But Biggee remember don hate them because then you would be just like them.  Forgive and repent. 

/
    mahraeel
    plzzz p4m sister in CHrist
  • i think you should try to pray and stop hate muslims or anybody else, bc this is not good at all not right in front of the God. remember that to love and believe in God is to also tolerate and accept differences between people and their belives. your thinking is the one which cause small and big real wars. can i ask you also if you have been baptised or not yet?
  • Let me tell you something you may hate it too ....

If you really hate them so you are not christian ...

so if you want not to be christian so go ahead and hate them more ...

Sorry for saying that .. but you really should be as you God .. Our God doesn't hate his people although they hated him and killed him by crossing him .... but He died opening his arms for all on the cross ...

advice: Don't think that way .. the way of thinking is a matter too .. don't look at them as they are stupid but look at them as they are victims of the wrong teachings and victims of the devil .....

Also don't forget that if you hate them you will be also a victim of the devil who always hates .. hates us as we are the sons of God ..

Thanks ..

Shady
  • I love Muslims... but i do hate Islam!

I hate Islam because its a misleading idea... which is entailed by death, if followed till the end of life! sounds familiar! hmm?! its a lot like sin isn't it?!

and in Christianity you are to love all, just hate sin, but love all... especially the sinners, because that's the ones that need the reach out and love!
  • [quote author=Shady_Ishak link=topic=7004.msg93720#msg93720 date=1218425209]
    Let me tell you something you may hate it too ....

If you really hate them so you are not christian ...

so if you want not to be christian so go ahead and hate them more ...

Sorry for saying that .. but you really should be as you God .. Our God doesn't hate his people although they hated him and killed him by crossing him .... but He died opening his arms for all on the cross ...

advice: Don't think that way .. the way of thinking is a matter too .. don't look at them as they are stupid but look at them as they are victims of the wrong teachings and victims of the devil .....

Also don't forget that if you hate them you will be also a victim of the devil who always hates .. hates us as we are the sons of God ..

Thanks ..

Shady

I totally agree with this. And I said this before. How can you hate as a Christian?

I cannot stand evangelical Christians or Jehovah's witnesses coming knocking on my door or standing on street corners evangelising. But I don't hate them. I mean.. i just can't stand them.

I can't stand pakistani's who don't wash and smell of curry ALL DAY LONG!! But I don't hate them... I would just stay away as far as I could from them.

This hatred with muslims is totally unchristian, and unhealthy. If you can't stand them because of how they pray, how their religion makes them violent, or attack us - OK.. but to "hate them" is too much.

The strange thing is you were one of them before!! And now u are a Christian, rather than pray for them, you hate them!? That's so ILLOGICAL!!
  • bigee if you really can't stand them that much ok you don't have to love them (although that would be preferable to god of course) but just don't think about them at all. if you can't love at least don't hate. i know it's hard because when you hate someone YOU JUST FEEL LIKE SHOOTING THEM (lol)

i would like to take this opportunity to tell you that you are so special to god because heavens rejoice with 1 sinner repenting more than 99 rightious people who do not need to repent and i admire what you have done. being born as a christian is sometimes like an unrealised gift. it's like having 2 eye or 2 kidneys and not realising how special they are until something happens to them. i am sure you appreciate christianity more than i do in that i was baptised before i could speak even (thank god for everything) however please do not complain that you have not been born a christian. the past is over now you are safe. god bless you and protect you from all evil. take care