i have honestly repented for hurting the girl i love so much

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
i keep praying and praying to god and pope koriloss and blessed virgin mary to bring the girl i love back in to my life why am i still being punished for what i have done i really love her so much i did not mean to hurt her why wont they bring her back in to my life

Comments

• I think u should read the thread on "punishment" or read the book on repentance from H.H Pope shenouda. It explains about punishment very clearly.
  • honestly what i went through felt like egypt this is america but yet again i had threats from muslims so much pressure and my parents always fighting it drove me crazy to the point of i actually want to kill myself i really miss her so much and i regret what i did to her she has no idea what i went through no matter what i say because she was a born christian she never had to go through what i went through to become a christian
  • [quote author=bigeee link=topic=6968.msg93193#msg93193 date=1216702087]
    i keep praying and praying to god and pope koriloss and blessed virgin mary to bring the girl i love back in to my life why am i still being punished for what i have done i really love her so much i did not mean to hurt her why wont they bring her back in to my life

maybe you want to give more details.....just for people to answer you.

So you're saying that she just left without no reason or you did something crazy enough for her to leave you?
  • i took my anger out on her in a way. how many of you have seen your father go up to yourown mother and open her wrist up for crying for her own mothers death?or have seen your father run after your mother with a knife or try to choke her to death? tell me that? and i had to deal with the converting from islam thing on top of that. i thought there was no love in the world but i was wrong and i always use to accuse her of not loving me cause of everything i have seen in my life.
  • [quote author=bigeee link=topic=6968.msg93203#msg93203 date=1216733889]
    i took my anger out on her in a way. how many of you have seen your father go up to yourown mother and open her wrist up for crying for her own mothers death?or have seen your father run after your mother with a knife or try to choke her to death? tell me that? and i had to deal with the converting from islam thing on top of that. i thought there was no love in the world but i was wrong and i always use to accuse her of not loving me cause of everything i have seen in my life.

well you might think that it's all because of the converting process. you might of even thought of converting becasue you said she was christian. well you'd have to deal with that. of course can never forgot the love of God. when you fully keep that, HE'll be with you at all times.
  • Can someone post the link to the punishment thread please
  • I found this article hope it helps
    God bless and Pray 4 me
    Copticdeacon

http://www.copticchurch.org/English_spiritual_articles/TrueLove.htm
  • :D If you hurt her you repented.  Now try apologizing to her.  Trust me im a girl and we could be pretty sensitive here and there.  ESp. when it comes to boys/men teasing us etc.... lol  But you shouldnt really let your anger out on her.  Because it will not get you anywhere.  JUst remember to always pray to see what Jesus Christ wants for you.  IT may not turn out the way you want it to.  Remember everything happens for  a reason.

/
    mahraeel
    plzzz p4m sister in CHrist
  • [quote author=minagir link=topic=6968.msg93204#msg93204 date=1216734258]
    [quote author=bigeee link=topic=6968.msg93203#msg93203 date=1216733889]
    i took my anger out on her in a way. how many of you have seen your father go up to yourown mother and open her wrist up for crying for her own mothers death?or have seen your father run after your mother with a knife or try to choke her to death? tell me that? and i had to deal with the converting from islam thing on top of that. i thought there was no love in the world but i was wrong and i always use to accuse her of not loving me cause of everything i have seen in my life.

i'm so sorry about this. i think you need to help your mother. if your father is violent and can hurt your mother like this then you need to speak to someone. you are not in egypt there must be organisations to help. i am so sorry the girl you love left because of your family routes/religious background (thats what i think it is correct me if i am wrong) but you must also consider how a girl like her would feel and as christians we are always kind of scared and feel vulnerable so we avoid people who are 'unusual' or dont seem to be like us in a way. i am not saying you are bad. i know your life is hard. nobody knows if it will always be like that or if one day it will be better than you think. i dont really know if you are old enough but i think you ought to help your mother and i know that as egyptians we try to avoid things like separation/divorce but from what you are saying it sounds life threatening and no-one wants to live in an atmosphere like this. good luck with your problems