Communion Hymns in Vrigin Mary fast and feast

2»

Comments

• [quote author=ophadece link=topic=6952.msg93207#msg93207 date=1216749466]
    [coptic]Myna pamenrit>[/coptic]
    [coptic]`fouwnh je `n;ok pe etcohi qa paiouon - alla eina`cqai `mmoc nem ou [ `mmon ou o sa]amoni `nououwhem ebolqen nirwmi `nte rem`n<ymi ma`nnat[/coptic]
    It seems you are right on this one - but I will keep writing it with [coptic][ [/coptic] rather than an [coptic]o [/coptic] till I get an answer from the people of Remenkimi website
    [coptic]oujai qen P=[=c[/coptic]

that's a great idea. please let me know when you do. because you're not the only one to do this. i have seen it in one book before, that i also trust.....but i can't use that example to be a full source over all the rest.
  • [coptic]Myna pamenrit>
    ]tajryout an pe aksancwk `nca ni`cqai `nte nirwmi hijen `pswp `nte remen<ymi alla ]ouws ecaji je `n;wou tyrou au;wou] epaimoust je taimorvy `nswt pe (`P=[=c) nem ([) `mmon (o)[/coptic]
    I am not sure if you have followed the letters of people on Remenkimi group but I want to say that they all agreed to the point that the abbreviation is[coptic] `P=[=c [/coptic]with "[coptic][[/coptic]" not "[coptic]o[/coptic]"
    [coptic]Palin on oun ouon `nqytou nyetaucaji je aujemc `n]morvy `nswt (`P=j=c) ete pai Ca`idi pe[/coptic]
    Moreover some of them said that they found the abbreviation[coptic] `P=j=c [/coptic]which is Saidic
    [coptic]Alla au`sfiri ebol ejen pekmour[/coptic]
    But they couldn't comment on your link
    [coptic]oujai qen `P=[=c[/coptic]
  • [quote author=ophadece link=topic=6952.msg94757#msg94757 date=1222719798]
    [coptic]Myna pamenrit>
    ]tajryout an pe aksancwk `nca ni`cqai `nte nirwmi hijen `pswp `nte remen<ymi alla ]ouws ecaji je `n;wou tyrou au;wou] epaimoust je taimorvy `nswt pe (`P=[=c) nem ([) `mmon (o)[/coptic]
    I am not sure if you have followed the letters of people on Remenkimi group but I want to say that they all agreed to the point that the abbreviation is[coptic] `P=[=c [/coptic]with "[coptic][[/coptic]" not "[coptic]o[/coptic]"
    [coptic]Palin on oun ouon `nqytou nyetaucaji je aujemc `n]morvy `nswt (`P=j=c) ete pai Ca`idi pe[/coptic]
    Moreover some of them said that they found the abbreviation[coptic] `P=j=c [/coptic]which is Saidic
    [coptic]Alla au`sfiri ebol ejen pekmour[/coptic]
    But they couldn't comment on your link

yes.....i have been kind of been fallowing the group emails. I agree with you. But just for the sake of confusion i would still keep using [coptic]`P=o=c[/coptic]. I am sure you understand what I mean Fady. I already make many changes, which are right and i can explain them to....not all will accept.
  • [coptic]Aha ]ka] Myna - V] efecmou eneksemsi emasw[/coptic]
    Yes I understand Mina - May God bless your services a lot
    [coptic]Anok de ]nameu`i `mmoc `noukemorvy qen tecjin`cqai `nje taicaji[/coptic]
    As for me I will consider it another way in writing that word
  • [quote author=ophadece link=topic=6952.msg94791#msg94791 date=1222796893]
    [coptic]Aha ]ka] Myna - V] efecmou eneksemsi emasw[/coptic]
    Yes I understand Mina - May God bless your services a lot
    [coptic]Anok de ]nameu`i `mmoc `noukemorvy qen tecjin`cqai `nje taicaji[/coptic]
    As for me I will consider it another way in writing that word

well you know coptic now....use as a language and are learning....lucky you.

• [coptic]Aha Myna>
    ]ec;anec;e je ][icbw ebolqen nirwmi `nte Rem`n<ymi `pswp nem `nhouo Markoc[/coptic]
    Yes Mina,
    I feel that I am learning from the people of Remenkimi group and especially Markos
    [coptic]alla tenjorh `nnek`proceu,y[/coptic]
    But we need your prayers
  • [quote author=ophadece link=topic=6952.msg94970#msg94970 date=1222948893]
    [coptic]Aha Myna>
    ]ec;anec;e je ][icbw ebolqen nirwmi `nte Rem`n<ymi `pswp nem `nhouo Markoc[/coptic]
    Yes Mina,
    I feel that I am learning from the people of Remenkimi group and especially Markos
    [coptic]alla tenjorh `nnek`proceu,y[/coptic]
    But we need your prayers

At Mary and the saints all the time