i have been trying

edited December 1969 in Coptic Orthodox Church
i keep on telling abona that i am ready to be baptised and i really am ready. how can i convince him that i am ready i am so ready it is this feeling that i have never had before

Comments

• Patience brother, although I admire your zeal to get baptized quickly ;)
    I can only imagine how excited you must be, but keep in mind that patience is a very valued virtue in our church,
    Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. (1 peter 5)

Your priest, guided by the Holy Spirit, will baptize you when the time is right, just submit yourself to God's will and know that maybe you're being tested some more or maybe God is making you wait to teach you patience. Just know that all things work together for good to those who love God. Just have faith and trust that the Lord is doing what's best for you.

May God Bless you always
    Please pray for me
  • how old are you bigee
  • There is time for everything under the Heavens........................................... Patience... Patience...Patience... just wait....
  • [quote author=bigeee link=topic=6819.msg91348#msg91348 date=1214157804]
    i keep on telling abona that i am ready to be baptised and i really am ready. how can i convince him that i am ready i am so ready it is this feeling that i have never had before

oh i wonder how that would feel..thank god i was baptised as an infant..i didnt have to go through all this..god bless
  • LOL be patient.  You will get there.  He knows whats best for you now dont forget=)

/
    mahraeel
    plzz p4m sister in Christ