HI, short introduction

edited December 1969 in Introductions
Hi everyone,
I have been reading the posts for a couple of weeks now and love them. I thought its about time I join in the fun conversiations you guys seem to be having.
I'm coptic orthodox and live in L.A.

All the post's are great and this is most likely the best site on the internet.
Ibotros

Comments

• Welcome to the site, and I hope we benefit from you  :)

pray for me

joe
  • this is an AWSOME website
  • Hey man!!! wutz up!!!! I am *Regretful+Sinner*!!!! :P i know u will enjoy the site just like the rest of us here!!!!
  • [quote author=Ibotros link=topic=6705.msg89632#msg89632 date=1212788100]
    Hi everyone,
    I have been reading the posts for a couple of weeks now and love them. I thought its about time I join in the fun conversiations you guys seem to be having.
    I'm coptic orthodox and live in L.A.

All the post's are great and this is most likely the best site on the internet.
    Ibotros

My beloved in Christ,

Welcome to the site.  I am an Antiochian Orthodox Christian in Alberta, Canada, and for the two days I have been here, everyone has been wonderful.  May Christ our True God bless you in your climb to theosis. 

Pray for me, a sinner.
  • Welcome! You will benefit from this site as many of us have
  • Welcome
  • You're very welcome and I pray that this site helps you as it helped many of us..

God Bless and Keep you
  • hi Ibotros,
    I know i am like the las person to welcome you here, bas you know what??!!!! welcome :D :) :D :)
    and I can't wait to see some of your replys to our disscusions :) and give us the blessing of your prayers and thoughts of mind :)

luv,
    pray for me,
    bentBABAyasooa`
  • LoL welcome=)))))

hi Ibotros,
    I know i am like the las person to welcome you here, bas you know what??!!!! welcome   
    and I can't wait to see some of your replys to our disscusions  and give us the blessing of your prayers and thoughts of mind

luv,
    pray for me,
    bentBABAyasooa`

lol wenever i post u r the last one=) lol

/
    mahraeel
    plzz p4m sister in Christ
  • this site is addicting, yesterday i stayed till 12 on here, waiting for somebody to answer my posts, right now i should be studying for 4 exams next week, i still didn't open a sinlge book, and guess what?? i am still infront of the computer on this webiste....
  • [quote author=mahraeel link=topic=6705.msg90639#msg90639 date=1213314507]

lol wenever i post u r the last one=) lol

/
    mahraeel
    plzz p4m sister in Christ

hey hey hey.....3aeb keda mosh odam el aganeab!!!!
    and you didn't have to make it soooooo OBVIOUS!!!