Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it!
The Christ arose Himself
"and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it"
My fathers (if any are present), my brothers, and my sisters, I don't know if anyone has been following the disastrous events in the land of Egypt, to our fathers, brothers, and sisters. within the last week alone... many were murdered, many were injured, and even holy men were/are kept captive, and all is covered under misunderstandings, as accidents, and etc... even monks are being accused of firing armed weapons. I'm not one to say nor am I one who would point finger on who might have done such hideous actions... for God does all for a reason, and to everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven!
"bow down Your ear, oh Lord, hear me; For I am poor and needy." All I could ask you, is in your private prayers, and liturgical prayers, Pray for the church to be strong in the affliction brought unto her, may the Lord bless us all, and let us cherish our mother the church at all times. please also do not forget to pray for her servant Bishoy.
Indeed He arose Himself!
"and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it"
My fathers (if any are present), my brothers, and my sisters, I don't know if anyone has been following the disastrous events in the land of Egypt, to our fathers, brothers, and sisters. within the last week alone... many were murdered, many were injured, and even holy men were/are kept captive, and all is covered under misunderstandings, as accidents, and etc... even monks are being accused of firing armed weapons. I'm not one to say nor am I one who would point finger on who might have done such hideous actions... for God does all for a reason, and to everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven!
"bow down Your ear, oh Lord, hear me; For I am poor and needy." All I could ask you, is in your private prayers, and liturgical prayers, Pray for the church to be strong in the affliction brought unto her, may the Lord bless us all, and let us cherish our mother the church at all times. please also do not forget to pray for her servant Bishoy.
Indeed He arose Himself!


Comments
The Christ arose Himself
"and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it"
My fathers (if any are present), my brothers, and my sisters, I don't know if anyone has been following the disastrous events in the land of Egypt, to our fathers, brothers, and sisters. within the last week alone... many were murdered, many were injured, and even holy men were/are kept captive, and all is covered under misunderstandings, as accidents, and etc... even monks are being accused of firing armed weapons. I'm not one to say nor am I one who would point finger on who might have done such hideous actions... for God does all for a reason, and to everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven!
"bow down Your ear, oh Lord, hear me; For I am poor and needy." All I could ask you, is in your private prayers, and liturgical prayers, Pray for the church to be strong in the affliction brought unto her, may the Lord bless us all, and let us cherish our mother the church at all times. please also do not forget to pray for her servant Bishoy.
Indeed He arose Himself!
Is there a question here? What's wrong with Bishoy?