SATS

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
ive got my SATS dis week n im really scared. n i mean proper scared!!!
please pray 4 me.
i really need ur prayers.

pray 4 me.
jesus' daughter

Comments

• The prayers of all the saints be with all those doing SATS....

Just don't worry, think clear, revise before handing the paper in and God will be glorified...

pray for me

joe

• May all the saints be with you. Im pretty sure you already know this but just a reminder [move]PRAY[/move]
  • Don't stress too much, that won't help. Like these guys have said just pray. You will do great God willing. Ask for HH Pope Kyrillos help you will do amazing
  • [quote author=Jesus daughter link=topic=6556.msg86864#msg86864 date=1210097135]
    please pray 4 me.

pray 4 me.
    jesus' daughter

I hate SATS :(
    you know you can go to college without taking the SAT! You can go to a technical college and then transfer to a university in 2 yrs or less :)  ( I am not sure if this applys to the state you live in, but it is applied to the state I live in )

bentBABAyasooa`
  • [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=topic=6556.msg86899#msg86899 date=1210132689]
    [quote author=Jesus daughter link=topic=6556.msg86864#msg86864 date=1210097135]
    please pray 4 me.

pray 4 me.
    jesus' daughter

I hate SATS :(
    you know you can go to college without taking the SAT! You can go to a technical college and then transfer to a university in 2 yrs or less :)  ( I am not sure if this applys to the state you live in, but it is applied to the state I live in )

bentBABAyasooa`

i think she's talking about the year6 SATS in UK (hence her email address lol) and my sister is doing them too..so i know they have already done them now...so how did they go???
  • God is with You dont worry