Saints' Prayers

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
Hey everyone,

so pretty much all coptic people ask for the intercession of Pope Kyrillos during finals week which is the same for pretty much most Americans. Does Pope Kyrillos really pray for EVERYONE that asks for his intercessions during that week? Can he really keep track of all the people asking for his help? I am in no way doubting the power of the saints but isn't that a little too much even for them? Cuz they definately aren't equal with God as far as their capabilities.

PK

Comments

• The simple answer is yes......as to how.....well thats a mystery  ;)

pray for me

joe
  • They are in Heaven, they can see you, they can't be every where but they can see the whole world (i think ) plz correct me if i am wrong
  • As josephgabriel said the answer is yeah.....as to how he does it....through the will of God.

If you pray from your heart and ask for his prayers he will not ignore you!

And Coptic Pharaoh i believe i was told that they can only see you if God allows them to....but i could be absolutely wrong lol...anyone correct me please i would love to know more about this.

God Bless
    And may the Prayers of Pope Kyrollos be with you.
  • Yup, What doesn't seem possible to us is posible with God. I'm sure God blesses them and gives them the ability to hear peoples request of them