Contact info for St. Paul's Monastery in Egypt

edited December 1969 in Coptic Orthodox Church
Hi, could someone please tell me the contact info for St. Paul's Monastery in Egypt??? Especially an email address.

Comments

• u sure they got internet out there?.... there might be a phone # thou...search it uo on a coptic directory...like at
    st-takla.org
  • [quote author=Unique link=topic=6373.msg84086#msg84086 date=1205973910]
    Hi, could someone please tell me the contact info for St. Paul's Monastery in Egypt??? Especially an email address.

Can I ask you a question. Why do you need the monasteries email? Anyway I will have a look for you right now.
  • I've just checked, they don't have a site or an email. I believe that there is a phone number however it is not going to be put on the net for saftey reasons. Is it somthing urgent? You could try ask abouna to see if he knowns or can help you.
    Pray 4 me
  • The old cathedral in cairo is like the center place in cairo for getting in contact with monastaries. I'm sure a phone number can be found for them and they can give you the phone number for the monastary.

PK
  • Alright thanks

[quote author=coptic pharaoh link=topic=6373.msg84116#msg84116 date=1205987365]
    u sure they got internet out there?.... there might be a phone # thou...search it uo on a coptic directory...like at
    st-takla.org
  • Thanks for this info also

[quote author=PopeKyrillos link=topic=6373.msg84145#msg84145 date=1206028643]
    The old cathedral in cairo is like the center place in cairo for getting in contact with monastaries. I'm sure a phone number can be found for them and they can give you the phone number for the monastary.

PK
  • I have another question, I'm from America and I want to go to St. Paul's Monastery but is it safe right now to go to egypt? Becuz of all the things that have been going on in da last couple of years.
  • Safe or not, od protects u...
  • ** sory..i meant to say God will protect u
  • [quote author=Mixed_One link=topic=6373.msg84450#msg84450 date=1206399235]
    I have another question, I'm from America and I want to go to St. Paul's Monastery but is it safe right now to go to egypt? Becuz of all the things that have been going on in da last couple of years.

I am from England and I went no problem. All you need is your passport and a visa if you are not an egyptian citizen. Once you get to egypt it will be very easy to get there and hopefully many people will give you info about where you want to go and what times eg.
    Pray 4 me.
  • [quote author=Mixed_One link=topic=6373.msg84450#msg84450 date=1206399235]
    I have another question, I'm from America and I want to go to St. Paul's Monastery but is it safe right now to go to egypt? Becuz of all the things that have been going on in da last couple of years.

what was goin on on the last couple of years?!. Egypt is Egypt. It's not like you are goin to Jerusalem....
  • Thanks for this info.

[quote author=Lost link=topic=6373.msg84478#msg84478 date=1206448961]
    [quote author=Mixed_One link=topic=6373.msg84450#msg84450 date=1206399235]

I am from England and I went no problem. All you need is your passport and a visa if you are not an egyptian citizen. Once you get to egypt it will be very easy to get there and hopefully many people will give you info about where you want to go and what times eg.
    Pray 4 me.
  • Yea true, well I was talkin about all the terrorist activities that have been goin on in da past couple of years. I didn't necessarily mean in Egypt per say.

[quote author=minagir link=topic=6373.msg84485#msg84485 date=1206462738]
    [quote author=Mixed_One link=topic=6373.msg84450#msg84450 date=1206399235]

what was goin on on the last couple of years?!. Egypt is Egypt. It's not like you are goin to Jerusalem....