Fr Anthony Messeh Sermons Miss?

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
does anybody know where the sermons that Fr Anthony Messeh did last month/ November in Mississauga are? I'd really like to download them, & I can't find them!

Comments

• no :( the ones that im talking about is from when he came to visit in mississauga.  There are three, but im not sure where to find em.

thank you though :)
  • I'm sorry I couldn't be of support, but do you know the church it was being held in and possibly the lesson name?

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • when did he give the sermons? sometimes you might have to wait a few months before they put them on the website because the website is fully run by volunteers and people from the church. search for the sermons based upon what they were about or what he was there for (was it a retreat, a convention..?)
  • Yuppp, it was held at my church, The Church Of The Virgin Mary & St Athanasius. He did 3 talks:

- Purity
    -The Love of God
    - Lonleyness

He gave Purity in November and the other two in the middle of Febuary!
  • [quote author=nessa11 link=topic=6359.msg83870#msg83870 date=1205792230]
    Yuppp, it was held at my church, The Church Of The Virgin Mary & St Athanasius. He did 3 talks:

- Purity
    -The Love of God
    - Lonleyness

He gave Purity in November and the other two in the middle of Febuary!

There is a link that says "contact us". I would recomend contacting them using that to ask about those sermons. Most likely they have probably just gotten really busy. They don't only put up sermons by Abouna Anthony and Abouna Bishoy but also sermons from other Coptic Churches throughout the country and I think they are  working on creating an Orthodox Sermons website for Arabic sermons. I'm sure that they will put it up eventually but if you are really concerned then I would contact them.
  • Coptic servant,

Thx for the link to English sermons.I was about going to ask where I could find them and I was amazed that you came across it.

BTW, is there a CD for sale on how to pray the Agpeya in chanting form?

I would appreciate for any info.
  • [quote author=Hezekiel link=topic=6359.msg83873#msg83873 date=1205799016]
    Coptic servant,

Thx for the link to English sermons.I was about going to ask where I could find them and I was amazed that you came across it.

BTW, is there a CD for sale on how to pray the Agpeya in chanting form?

I would appreciate for any info.

You're welcome, as for the CD, I know more people out there will find that for you enshallah!!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • for the CD... wat do u mean by how to chant the Agbeya, dont u just listen to it and learn?
  • Abouna Anastasi from california did one.
    im not sure where to get it though!!
  • Hi ALL,

for the CD... wat do u mean by how to chant the Agbeya, dont u just listen to it and learn?

Yes, most learn it. I think, it is easier in Arabic and my Arabic is worthless:).So I use the English version and the adjustment is not that easy.

There is an online Agpeya Audio (www.agpeya.com) that streams on how to chant the pslams and prayers with gentle tunes. It is very peaceful and full of blessings to listen to it while online doing some other work. Since I use a public computer for now, I can not hear to it at home .Thus, when I start praying my Agpeya, I lose the tunes.I also thought, it is a great thing to have it in CD and to just listen to it at home. That is why I wished to have it and if anyone knows the existance in a CD, let us know.
  • I like this
  • what do you like, Loca4Christ
  • i think he is talking about the discution?
  • [quote author=nessa11 link=topic=6359.msg84057#msg84057 date=1205961660]
    what do you like, Loca4Christ

I like the online agpeya audio.Its nice.
    [quote author=coptic pharaoh link=topic=6359.msg84060#msg84060 date=1205962555]
    i think he is talking about the discution?

You might want to add to an "S" to the he. And no im not talking about the discussion
  • LOL Loca4Christ.

Well guys I FINALLY FOUND THEM!!!!
    They are FINALLY uploaded onto the church site.

www.cccnet.ca
  • yay congratulations