EASTER PROJECT FOR CHURCH

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
HI....  ME AND A FRIEND R GOINGTO BE WORKING ON AN EASTER PROJECT FOR..WELL  EASTER...  AT OUR CHURCH...PLZ HELP BY TELLING US IDEAS ON WAT THE PRESENTATION COULD BE ABOUT AND KEEP THIS IN MIND..WE WANT THE PPL TO COME OUT OF IT WITH A LESSON.. 
PLZ HELP AND 

GOD BLESS YOU

COPTIC PHAROAH

Comments

• I mean that is a very broad topic, I mean are you doing it for youth or adults and What sort of ideas are you looking for?

but I always liked power points with spritual music or hymns so maybe that's a start. 
  • We've done Jeopardy in the past with our church, we just split the congregation in half, it turned out to be very spiritual, yet beneficial!!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • I remember we tried to do that once (with saint names), but people from the audience kept shouting the answers, no matter who or what team was up.  It was kinda funny ;D

Just make sure They Understand ALL the rules before you begin with Jeopardy.
  • Well you could possibly do a presentation like a story of maybe people in hades or a particular saint who was waiting in hades for christ to come and kinda make up a story that goes a long with what really happend. Does that make sense?
  • well.... ty very much..but we were looking more at subject of love at easter....  and it is for the whole church... not a big church... only 1 priest...in Winnipeg, Manitoba

my frend already did a presentation in christmas about how we lost CHRIST in CHRISTmas...  how we forgot about him..........  so we need smthing like that for easter.... if u read the story for easter bunny it is really weired and everybody here (canadian) knows easter cause eggs and bunny

plz keep the ideas coming

GOD BLESS

COPTIC PHAROAH
  • Did you guys think about doing a play? or just a small skit that shows love in the Easter?

People always like plays (especially if there is funny parts :D)
  • well we were looking forword to a presentation with no credits at the end....  just anonymous..and there is only going to be a couple of ppl who know who did it....