Lent Order of Vespers Praises/ Midnight Praises

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Happy fasting everyone,

Can someone give me the order of the lent vespers praise like what im supposed to sing as well as the order of the midnight praises? If links are available to sources that would be great thanks.

Comments

• [quote author=His Servant link=topic=6319.msg83425#msg83425 date=1204671015]
    Happy fasting everyone,

Can someone give me the order of the lent vespers praise like what im supposed to sing as well as the order of the midnight praises? If links are available to sources that would be great thanks.

nothing different except the Psalies and some extra Psalies madaieh that [b]can be said, not required. in vespers praises, there are madaieh after every theotokeia part. those are written in arabic, i just added them on the text library, chanted in the normal lent madaieh tune. also there is the exposition that can be said, recorded by Ibrahim Ayad.

For Midnight tasbeha, there are many extra Psalies that are chanted after 1st hoos, 2nd hoos, ....etc.

• so what is the tune for the psali? the sunday/ saturday tune? or weekday tune? also do we sing the lent psali then the annual one in the lent tune or just the lent one... this is for vespers praise on saturday night
  • [quote author=His Servant link=topic=6319.msg83427#msg83427 date=1204680992]
    so what is the tune for the psali? the sunday/ saturday tune? or weekday tune? also do we sing the lent psali then the annual one in the lent tune or just the lent one... this is for vespers praise on saturday night

psali tune is the same as the normal adam, Aikoti, and watos, afti-emip-onof for ALL the days. the weekend  tune and weekdays tune is only concerning the doxologies and the commemoration of saint, or more precisely, ten-oweh ensok.

i guess you can say the annual one. not against it ya3ny.