Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
Father Anthony Hanna Liturgy
hey everyone!
Would anyone happen to have another liturgy prayed by Abouna Anthony Hanna, other than the popular one in english found on this site. I think I've heard a recording of The Liturgy of St. Gregory in Arabic. So yea, please if you have anything by him, post it! He has an amazing voice!
Thanks in advance. GB.
Would anyone happen to have another liturgy prayed by Abouna Anthony Hanna, other than the popular one in english found on this site. I think I've heard a recording of The Liturgy of St. Gregory in Arabic. So yea, please if you have anything by him, post it! He has an amazing voice!
Thanks in advance. GB.


Comments