Hiten for martyrs

hey everyone... Im having a real problem with learning the hymn hiten. especially when it comes to church specifics. Like the you know how your church may have certain saint bodies in them so when you sing hiten you may have to say hiten for those certain saints.... Well my church has saint abanoub saint rivga st ulious and simeon the shoe maker and i cant seem to find the hiten for any of them... If anyone knows where i can get it, please help.. thanx alot

God Bless

Comments

• actually u really dont have to... its nice but u dont have to. because in my church we have a lot. the hitens would be like twice as long or more even
  • yeah i know you dont necesarrily HAVE to, but i just really want to know them because we almost always say all the saints... or wel fit all the like 3 martyrs in one verse and i want to know hwo to do that too.. if i could just get the lyrics in coptic that wud be great
  • [quote author=Meena_Ameen link=topic=6209.msg82054#msg82054 date=1202760965]
    hey everyone... Im having a real problem with learning the hymn hiten. especially when it comes to church specifics. Like the you know how your church may have certain saint bodies in them so when you sing hiten you may have to say hiten for those certain saints.... Well my church has saint abanoub saint rivga st ulious and simeon the shoe maker and i cant seem to find the hiten for any of them... If anyone knows where i can get it, please help.. thanx alot

God Bless

well you can construct ones....we mostly do from the commemoration of saints, their history and other hymns and responses for them. also gospel response would be the best to use.
  • At our church we have more than 19 relics of saints including st george st filopateer mercorious saint theodore saint mina some hair of pope kirollos and many others loll so it would take us ages
  • [quote author=soldier for scetis link=topic=6209.msg82076#msg82076 date=1202792620]
    At our church we have more than 19 relics of saints including st george st filopateer mercorious saint thodore saint mine some hair of pope kirollos and many others loll so it would take us ages

well all the martyrs are in one...allready done.
  • yeah i know, its jsut that i dont know HOW to contruct them myself. like i know for example for Saint abanoub we say "kirie abanoub pi agios" but i dont know how to say it for like st rivga, or other saints. and I dont know where to get them or how to contruct them myself. My coptic isnt very good. I can read coptic but very slowly and ofcourse my grammer isnt that good. Can anyone show me how to do this its really stopping me from learning this hymn for my church