Do you know...

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
Do you know where the chapter that talks about aliens is? I think its in Isiah somewhere but there is like an entire chapter that talks about aliens... its goes something like in the sky was  something round and out of it was creatures....

Comments

• This is what I did, so I can find you the answer, I went to http://www.saintmina-holmdel.org then I clicked on Bible Center, than I wrote the keyword "alien" in the search blank, I hope I helped!!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Dear KrazyLion,

It is not appropriate to call them aliens, let's say they are Heavenly Spiritual Beings. They are the Cherubs that carry the Throne of God. It is a vision that the Prophet Ezekiel saw concerning the Incarnation of the Logos.
    You find all about them in the first chapter of Ezekiel.
  • your right safaa... thank you for both the explanation and reference... thats not what im talking about there is another one some where in isiah late in the book from like 30 on.. anyone no it?
  • Is this what you are referring to?? ISA 61:5 And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • If thats the case then aliens is being taken out of context, Illegal immigrants are also called illegal aliens because they aren't real citizens so thats what it most likely means