Medieha (praises for St Anthony and St.s Maximos and Domatious)

edited January 2008 in Hymns Discussion
Does anyone have the lyrics or know were i can get the lyrics in english of the madaieh said in Kiahk for St Anthony and Sts Maximos and Domatious.

It would also be appreciated if someone would share the mediah for St Moses the Black, St. Arsanius. and if there is one for Abouna Yostos El-Antony (english or coptic loll can't read arabic  ;D)

thanx for your love

Comments

• For Kiahk Tasbeha, look in the Big White Kiahk Book entitled A Guide to Kiahk Praises by Fr. Markos Hanna for St. Anthony (p. 120 - 121) and Sts. Maximus and Domadius (p. 122 - 123). Also, there is always the presentations on St. George and St. Shenouda's Coptic Orthodox Church of Jersey City (which are completely outstanding). Hope this helps!!!
  • I do this all the time, so don't take this the wrong way, but try to put posts in the correct category :P This should be in "Hymn Discussion".
  • Sorry clay lol i dont know y i put it in this category, i think it was cos i just happened to be lookin at some forums in this category.

[quote author=aem581 link=topic=6139.msg81507#msg81507 date=1201497862]
    For Kiahk Tasbeha, look in the Big White Kiahk Book entitled A Guide to Kiahk Praises by Fr. Markos Hanna for St. Anthony (p. 120 - 121) and Sts. Maximus and Domadius (p. 122 - 123). Also, there is always the presentations on St. George and St. Shenouda's Coptic Orthodox Church of Jersey City (which are completely outstanding). Hope this helps!!!

AEM581 which kiahk book r u talkin about lol is there a pdf file for it that i can dl off the net? and thnx for the kiahk presentation
  • A Guide to Kiahk Praises is only a hard cover book, not a pdf, sorry!!! Your Church probably has it. Which Church are you from??? And no problem!!! They are probably the best Coptic resources for lyrics on the whole Internet!!!
  • I go to st georges church in melbourne australia, and the thing is the mediha for st maximos and domatious that is on the powerpoint, is incomplete because i know that there is more to it
  • On the PowerPoint, give me the last verse. I'll try to type up the rest.
  • I have the full Mediha for St. Anthony( happy feast of St. Anthony by the way) and these are the last four verses for the version of St Maximos and Domatious

Hail to Abba Daniel And to Abba Isidore
    And the exceedingly honored Abba Arsanios

Never forget our Pope When praying to the Holy lord
    And his partners our bishops And all the holy orders

Please remember O Lord The ranks of monks
    And all the Christians Grant them Your mercies

Hail to Saint Mary The intercessor for all people
    The great honored name Our guide to Paradise

The one i heard at the monastery in melbourne also mentioned verses for St Moses the black and St John Kame And Abba Misaell i think, after that were they mention St. Arsanius.
    Anyway thank you for ur help.
  • For Sts. Maximous and Domadious in A Guide to Kiahk Praises, those are the same last four verses. In my book, there are no verses with any of those saints.
  • ok thanx anyway God bless you for ur love
  • soldier for scetis,
    God bless you for your patience.
  • can someone still put St. Anthony's hymns here please?
  • His Servant,
    If you click the link I posted earlier, it should have the entire St. Anthony lyrics. Here is the link again: St. George and St. Shenouda's Coptic Orthodox Church of Jersey City. Go to Multimedia Presentations, and try to get the whole thing, because it has it in there!!! ENJOY!!!