Opinion, true or not?

I heard yesterday that when you ask an uncommon saint like one nobody pretty much ever hears about ex. Saint timothy the anchorite who's feast is today, your prayers are answered by God faster because if you intercede through Saint Mary for example, so many people are asking for her prayers, it's almost impossible for her to pray for everyone individually? Is this True?

Comments

• No.  Some people use fanciful and human device terms to try to explain some of their observations, but it does not work that way.  God answers our prayers always, in His Time and in His Care.  We ask the intercessions of the Virgin Mary and the Heavenly Beings (in all their names and ranks), and the prayers of the saints.  It is up to the Almighty how, where, when, why these prayers and requests are dealt.  He decides what is good for us.  We should continue to plead for His Mercy in every aspect of our lives and leave things to His Good Love.

Keep praying.  Include me in your prayers (at least once if you remember).  Thanks.  Happy New Year.
  • [glow=green,2,300]I heard that there r certain saints or angels that can intercede for us!!! If i am rong can someone correct me???? and if it is true who are these saints or angels????[/glow]
  • [quote author=Biscutt link=topic=6066.msg80726#msg80726 date=1199314434]
    [glow=green,2,300]I heard that there r certain saints or angels that can intercede for us.... and if it is true who are these saints or angels????

All of them.

To the original poster: no that's not true.
  • [quote author=Orthodox11 link=topic=6066.msg80727#msg80727 date=1199314957]
    [quote author=Biscutt link=topic=6066.msg80726#msg80726 date=1199314434]
    [glow=green,2,300]I heard that there r certain saints or angels that can intercede for us.... and if it is true who are these saints or angels????

All of them.

[glow=green,2,300]ya do u know all of them or some at least????[/glow]
  • [quote author=Biscutt link=topic=6066.msg80726#msg80726 date=1199314434]
    [glow=green,2,300]I heard that there r certain saints or angels that can intercede for us!!! If i am rong can someone correct me???? and if it is true who are these saints or angels????[/glow]

You are right. You can always ask for the intercessions of the 7 archangels. we already do during the liturgy during the hitens... Hiten niepresvia ente pishashf enarshee angelos nem nitagma en-eporanion epshio ari-ehmot nan empiko evol ente nen novi.... through the intercessions of the seven archangels and the all the heavenly hosts O lord grant us the forgiveness of our sins.
  • [quote author=His Servant link=topic=6066.msg80729#msg80729 date=1199316603]
    [quote author=Biscutt link=topic=6066.msg80726#msg80726 date=1199314434]
    [glow=green,2,300]I heard that there r certain saints or angels that can intercede for us!!! If i am rong can someone correct me???? and if it is true who are these saints or angels????[/glow]

You are right. You can always ask for the intercessions of the 7 archangels. we already do during the liturgy during the hitens... Hiten niepresvia ente pishashf enarshee angelos nem nitagma en-eporanion epshio ari-ehmot nan empiko evol ente nen novi.... through the intercessions of the seven archangels and the all the heavenly hosts O lord grant us the forgiveness of our sins.

[move][glow=green,2,300]Thnx!!!! a whole lot!!!!!!![/glow][/move]