Copts need more documentaries

edited December 1969 in Coptic Orthodox Church
We need more biographical documentaries on modern Coptic saints, monks and monasteries.  They are quite a few films already, but the majority of them are artictic re-constructions, not documentaries.

[coptic][/coptic]

Comments

• amen to that !
    :D
    i think we need more documentaries about coptic orthodoxy in general.

it's really rare that someone doesn't think im crazy when i say christmas is on the 7th of january and then proceed to explain im coptic orthodox..
    so really... no one knows who we are or anyhitng about us...while in the meantime,  mormons are running commercials on t.v..and the radio ..like 24/7 !
    pretty sad.:/

someone should do somethng about..
    im willing to help..i reallyl don't know anything about anything..but im willing..eh?
  • We need to act like Coptic Orthodox and that is the best documentary to be presented.

Actually there was a great one the AMC channel in the USA about the role of the Coptic Church in the establishment of Irish monasticism and their churches.  This was identified as being prior to the coming of St. Patrick.  I am still trying to procure a copy, but I have not been able.  Does anyone have any leads?