grrrrrrrrrr...its them again

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
++++++++++++++++++
i cant stand it anymore.
right now my parents r at it again,  they r fighting and i hate it. im so scared and i need u guys to pray for them.

GBU and pray for my family

~~~mariam

Comments

• the prayers of the saints be with them and you
  • heyy jsangel, im soo sryy to here this.  may God be with  them.  ur in mi prayers. 

/
    mahraeel
    plzz p4m sister in Christ
  • The prayers of the most Holy Theotokos and St.Antony be with you....

Make sure to pray for your parents a lot and be the wise one...
  • [quote author=mahraeel link=topic=5914.msg79168#msg79168 date=1194397748]
    heyy jsangel, im soo sryy to here this.  may God be with  them.  ur in mi prayers. 

/
    mahraeel

Mahraeel,
    do you realize that the pic. that you have is god holding a beer and a cigarate???!!! I was doing some research on drugs and i saw that pic. ( I don't understand how someone can do such a thing to a pic like that)

BentBABAyasooa`
  • o heyy thanks for the heads up i didnt realize that at all .  y would anyone do that ill change it rite away.  im sryy if that bothered any one

/
    mahraeel
  • I'm not trying to pull you down, but many parents are like that...just pray and the Lord and all the Saints are with you always and forever...try this when you hear them fight, go in your room, shut your door and start reading the Bible! Trust me it helps so much!  Don't ever forget God is always watching over both you and your parents!  Here is another way, go bring out a big picture of their favorite saint(s) or even a picture of Jesus or St. Mary and just give it to them when they are arguing, I've done it before, if that doesn't work than just pray and keep you head high and think of the positive side!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • ummm.... pray?!!! thats it?!!! God gave us brains to use... we need to use them... you are not to just see them fight and ignore it and just sit in your room and pray!!! you are to go out and make a difference, and you do that by getting both of your parents, and having a "family talk" don't just pray, pray and act!