~*MIRACLES*~

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
hi  everyone,
this post is just for everyone to thank God and count their blessings.
please share some miracles that have happened to u.
let us remember all He has done for us b4 we ask for more!

+
GBU all
and p4m

Comments

• Well once before my older brother and I where leaving a parking lot and normally we pray Our father ... or the Lord's Prayer before we move the car. And right after we prayed and about to move, a car comes full speed through the parking lot that if we would have moved a second earlier we would have died. Thank God.

GBU All, and pray for me.
  • [coptic]+ Iryny nem `hmot>[/coptic]

Daily miracles we often take for granted:

1) God makes the sun to rise every morning
    2) God allows us to wake up each day and greet the morning
    3) God grants us a new day to live for Him
    4) God grants us health
    5) God has flowers bloom, rain and snow fall, wind to cool us on hot days
    6) God fills us with His peace and love
  • [quote author=Anba Bishoy link=topic=5880.msg78889#msg78889 date=1193702453]
    Well once before my older brother and I where leaving a parking lot and normally we pray Our father ... or the Lord's Prayer before we move the car. And right after we prayed and about to move, a car comes full speed through the parking lot that if we would have moved a second earlier we would have died. Thank God.

WOW! :o
    PRAISE GOD!

[quote author=Κηφᾶς link=topic=5880.msg78891#msg78891 date=1193702694]
    [coptic]+ Iryny nem `hmot>[/coptic]

4) God grants us health

u definitely have a point. a miracle doesnt have 2 stand out as something huge, it can b an everyday thing we just dont appreciate.
  • i probably posted this about a year ago somewhere here but....

In my uncles house in Egypt, Alexandria, there is a picture of pop Kiro, and St mena next to each other, and my dad was playing chess with my uncle ( yea about 30 years ago lol ) and a robber just came in. and there was jewerly, and 10 pounds, and some more stuff, so the robber took the 10 punds frist as my dad and my uncle watched ( as kids ) and the robber looked at the picture of Pope Kiro, and it stared right at him, with his eyes opened wide, really wide, and he ran out with only the 10 pounds. This shows the Gods protection.

and also another time,

My grandmother was reading the agpeya on the bed, and all of a sudden, the pictuer of St Mina was giving Light, Bright light, instead of the sky in the picture as red, it was white-- and it came of the wall into her room, and she did the sign of the cross, and it went back on the wall. the light went away but the house smelled like incense for a couple of weeks, which stopped becuase she sinned.--We must always obey God...
  • [quote author=Anba Bishoy link=topic=5880.msg78889#msg78889 date=1193702453]
    Well once before my older brother and I where leaving a parking lot and normally we pray Our father ... or the Lord's Prayer before we move the car. And right after we prayed and about to move, a car comes full speed through the parking lot that if we would have moved a second earlier we would have died. Thank God.

thanks for sharing that, God rewards you for doing the right thing!

4) God grants us health

we should definetaly remember that!
  • [quote author=Κηφᾶς link=topic=5880.msg78891#msg78891 date=1193702694]

4) God grants us health

St. Demiana did some miracles with my dad but i don't like to talk about it.but i will tell u a miracle that she did to her church in egypt.once wen they were doing this zefa outside for her. these muslims come. they said that if they don't break the picture of st. Demiana they will. the people said that they won't break it. then the leader of the group of muslims comes out with his son by his side and throws a rock at the picture of st. demiana hoping it would break. wen he threw it, it turned and hit his son. he threw another one and again it turned and hit his son in the head. before throwing the third one he took his son and his group and left.
    i have other miracles that happened.  ;D well not to me. :D but if u want to know just ask me and i will tell u or post them ok. Bye ;) :D :) ;D
  • [quote author=Biscutt link=topic=5880.msg78931#msg78931 date=1193790926]

4) God grants us health

St. Demiana did some miracles with my dad but i don't like to talk about it.but i will tell u a miracle that she did to her church in egypt.once wen they were doing this zefa outside for her. these muslims come. they said that if they don't break the picture of st. Demiana they will. the people said that they won't break it. then the leader of the group of muslims comes out with his son by his side and throws a rock at the picture of st. demiana hoping it would break. wen he threw it, it turned and hit his son. he threw another one and again it turned and hit his son in the head. before throwing the third one he took his son and his group and left.
    i have other miracles that happened.  ;D well not to me. :D but if u want to know just ask me and i will tell u or post them ok. Bye ;) :D :) ;D

will post them i want to hear them.
  • my moms cousin is a priest here in egypt
    and his son was literally launcehd about 30 meters (90 feet) when he was crossin the streets by a speeding car
    and was left for dead......he was robbed for everything he had including his wedding band
    and he was in acoma for a hwile and he was basically supposed to be dead, him being alive but in a coma itself was a miracle
    of course his father and my family were all prayin and interceeding through HH Pope Kyrilllos to do the miracle even tho he had no chnace to live.....to the point that whn he was admitted in the hospital and abouna was pleading w/ the Doctor to do something the doctor snapped saying: What do you want me to do he is dead, (paraphrased)
    So during one of his surgeries a very religous doctor (muslim that is) was performing it and he saw a man comming into the surgical room dressed in completely whtie attire.....and of course he wanted him out of the room...adn that man kept standing next ot my cousin.....so after surgery was over .....he goes up to abouna and goes......your sheikh was with us in the operation room and blah blah blah.....so abouna was confused and coincedanttly enough there was  a picture of Pope Kyrillos out by Abounas wallet and the Doctor points to him and tells him taht was him who was there.
    Of course praise was offered to God through his Saint, and now my cousin is almost back to normal and with two kids
  • [quote author=Anba Bishoy link=topic=5880.msg78932#msg78932 date=1193791793]
    [quote author=Biscutt link=topic=5880.msg78931#msg78931 date=1193790926]

4) God grants us health

i have other miracles that happened.  ;D well not to me. :D but if u want to know just ask me and i will tell u or post them ok. Bye ;) :D :) ;D

will post them i want to hear them.

there was this guy who had a picture of pope kyroles and he wanted to frame it. so he went to this store who is frames pictures. but he was closed for the week. then this muslim lady who lives in the house next to the store asked about wut he needed. he said that he wanted to frame this picture. she said ok and that she would hold it for him until the guy comes back. then wen she took it to her house she put on the table. then her husband came and saw the picture on the table. he started yelling and asked wut that picture was doing here. so he took it and threw it under his daughters bed. his daughter was paralyzied. so that night wen everyone went to sleep pope kyroles appeared to the girl and told her to get up and tell her dad to take him out from under the bed. :o she said ok. then she started walking and went up to her dad. :o she told him and he was happy that she was walking so he thought that it was just a healing. so he takes the picture from under the bed and throws it out the door.wen he threw it out the door at the same time his daughter collapsed. she was paralyzied again. :o he got the picture in again and she stood up and was just fine. :o wen the owner of the picture came back the girl's father asked him if he can buy the picture for twice as much as he payed for it. he said ok. and that muslim family converted to christians. isn't that amazing?!! ??? :D
  • These are so amazing, I always share this one particular miracle that happened to me...

[glow=red,2,300]This one sunday in like 2004, I fainted, well was about to anyways, so my parents take me home, and I stay in bed for three days w/o any movement unless to go to the bathroom or to brush my teeth, so after the second day my brother covered me with 3 more layers of blankets besides the coberta, but I became dizzy, and literally I could see anybody the size of a stick, I know what you all are thinking, "so why didn't you go to the doctor?" I couldn't go to the doctors office on the second day, because I couldn't stand on my own two feet, if I had to go to the bathroom, I basically had to pressure down on the door knob of my room door, I pushed on it so hard it almost came off, sometimes I was carried back and forward by my dad or my brother.  On the third day, I was still ill, but the sickness wore off a little bit, at least anyway that I could actually move, so in the afternoon I finally went to the doctor's office and was diagnosed with a virus, (not a spreadable one though), so the doctor give me the perscription and at night, my mom was beside me and we had my room full of Pope Kyrillos the VI's pictures and miracle books and crosses, my mom and I woke up and saw this really tall person in black and with a hat on, in the morning my mom and I woke up and started asking my dad or my brother if it was them, but the both replied no, so then my mom and I discovered it was Pope Kyrillos VI.  May God, Saint Mary, and all the saints be with you![/glow]
    Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • That is such a cool miracle. Not many people get the blessing of Pope Kyrillos walking in their own home. Were you cured Coptic Servant?
  • This is a small miracle but it was verry nicce and quite amazing... i had been sick with a really HIGH FEVER!! and my whole body was in massive PAIN... i couldn't talk at all and my throat killed me and ofcourse my head felt like i was carrying a 1000 kg.... anyways it was midnight and my fever was getting really bad to the point where my dad took me to the hospital. I went to the emergeny room... but dumb doctors left me in the waiting room for more than 2 hours to the point where i couldn't take it anymore, i was about to collapse. So my dad took me home and i managed to get a few hours of sleep... 2 days later (Sunday) i was still feeling pretty bad... i was dizzzy and the night before i had the same hight fever but i was determined to go to mass on Sunday. My parents agreed and i went and took communion. After mass my dad told me that he was going to take me to the doctor... not even half an hour after i took communion that i coughed really hard and then i felt all better... the doctor examined me and said that there was absolutely nothing wring with me!!! she said that maybe its just a sore throat!!!
    This just shows the power of Christ's Holy Body and Blood!
    Praise God!
  • Something simalar happened to me as well, i had just started to get sick on a sunday and my throat was killing me, i had decided not to mention it to anybody and see how i felt after church, i went to church and as the time went by i got worse and worse. then communion came around the minute i swallowed the body my throat felt fine and my nose cleared up cause during the Liturgy i was praying and asking God please don't let me get sick i can't afford to miss any school so Enough is correct there is nothing like the power of the Body and Blood of our Lord and Savior
  • A few years ago, my mother had an asthma attack (very serious) so she was sent to the hospital. I was still in school, but when me and my sister came back, my dad brought us told us what happened. Devastated, we sat in the waiting room, but we were only greeted with with more bad news. My mom was diagnosed with Diabetes (type 2). Eventually, a doctor tells us that she'll be ok. We prayed and prayed, and 2 days later, she comes back home. THE HAPPIEST moment of my life.

My dad owns a deli that's like across the street from our house, and on christmas eve(December 24th) a robber comes in the middle of the night and steals the cash register. Then a month later, while my dad was leaving to our house, he says a man in black break open the door he had just replaced, and sees the man running away. My dad didn't want to do anything because he was afraid he had a weapon. The next day, we went to church to pray and thanked god that we were safe.

• [quote author=PopeKyrillos link=topic=5880.msg79205#msg79205 date=1194528166]
    That is such a cool miracle. Not many people get the blessing of Pope Kyrillos walking in their own home. Were you cured Coptic Servant?

It is an amazing miracle, and I was cured, thanks to God and all the prayers I recieved, I guess it was a temporary, but I'm guessing you are a big fan of Pope Kyrillos VI, keep praying and may his intercessions be with you and with us all!!!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • I believe this miracle is real.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmkpMLSOc6s

I know a Christian friend who was positive some time after a trip in Asia, then afterwards he was also miraculously healed. When he knew he was HIV+ he sincerely repented asking for many intercessions and many friends prayed for him, he was also included in prayers on the Altar in many masses, he was anointed and given the Sacrament of Healing. Then he became HIV- which was confirmed by many successive lab tests over long time intervals.

Glory be to the Lord. Amen.
  • [quote author=Coptic Servent link=topic=5880.msg79038#msg79038 date=1194035836]
    These are so amazing, I always share this one particular miracle that happened to me...

[glow=red,2,300]This one sunday in like 2004, I fainted, well was about to anyways, so my parents take me home, and I stay in bed for three days w/o any movement unless to go to the bathroom or to brush my teeth, so after the second day my brother covered me with 3 more layers of blankets besides the coberta, but I became dizzy, and literally I could see anybody the size of a stick, I know what you all are thinking, "so why didn't you go to the doctor?" I couldn't go to the doctors office on the second day, because I couldn't stand on my own two feet, if I had to go to the bathroom, I basically had to pressure down on the door knob of my room door, I pushed on it so hard it almost came off, sometimes I was carried back and forward by my dad or my brother.  On the third day, I was still ill, but the sickness wore off a little bit, at least anyway that I could actually move, so in the afternoon I finally went to the doctor's office and was diagnosed with a virus, (not a spreadable one though), so the doctor give me the perscription and at night, my mom was beside me and we had my room full of Pope Kyrillos the VI's pictures and miracle books and crosses, my mom and I woke up and saw this really tall person in black and with a hat on, in the morning my mom and I woke up and started asking my dad or my brother if it was them, but the both replied no, so then my mom and I discovered it was Pope Kyrillos VI.  May God, Saint Mary, and all the saints be with you![/glow]
    Forever,
    Coptic Servent

that is amazing, you knmow that Pope Kyrillos is watching you, and this shows how much Christ cares about us!

P.S: i love the picture Coptic Servant, i saw it somewhere
  • ya sorry where can i find this picture?!
  • +++++
    hello everyone,
    WOW! these miracles r beautiful, and i hope that the Lord will keep blessing you as He has...pls pray that my mom will be healed by a miracle also...btw, SupermanBam, heres the pic

http://www.flickr.com/photos/amrabdallah/775979375/

GBU all and pray 4 my family
  • [quote author=PopeKyrillos link=topic=5880.msg79205#msg79205 date=1194528166]
    That is such a cool miracle. Not many people get the blessing of Pope Kyrillos walking in their own home. Were you cured Coptic Servant?

and another thing...i forgot to mention..when Pope Kyrillos came into my room...he put his hand on my forehead...since i had a really high fever!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • What has been what I consider to be a miracle is not something that most people would think of as one. I have A.D.D. (Attention Deficit Disorder), which basically means that I have a hard time concentrating and staying focused on things. It is especially hard for me to stay put and do my homework for many hours. It is when I rely upon God and the prayers of His saints, that I am able to get a lot done. Even getting a couple of pages of homework done is a miracle, because there are many nights when I would sit there for hours and not get anything done, because of my inability to concentrate. For some people, it comes to them naturally to sit and do what they are supposed to do. For me, it takes a lot of energy and strength to sit there and get my work done. It's so exhausting for me! So when I am able to get homework done, or am productive in the work that I do within a day, I praise God for helping me stay focused and disciplined in getting my work done. When I am not relying upon God and am mostly relying upon myself to get things done, it always ends up being a disaster. So thank God that with His help, we are able to accomplish even the simplest of tasks, because without His help we cannot accomplish anything.

Jasmine

Believe it or not, I find A.D.D. to be more of a blessing instead of a disorder or curse, because it has helped me to trust God and have more faith in Him...