Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
Coptic borders
Hi people,
I'd like to ask if there's anyone who can help me find coptic borders, things as you find them in coptic Psalmody books and Liturgy books etc. It's most needed for books, pamflets and powerpoints!!!
Thanks so much in advance, and God bless.
-matt-
I'd like to ask if there's anyone who can help me find coptic borders, things as you find them in coptic Psalmody books and Liturgy books etc. It's most needed for books, pamflets and powerpoints!!!
Thanks so much in advance, and God bless.
-matt-


Comments
I am not sure if this can help you out but you might be able to get ideas from Hazzat.com. The very first picture of a book cover for the Holy Psalmody is the only reason I am giving you this website.
Hi people,
I'd like to ask if there's anyone who can help me find coptic borders, things as you find them in coptic Psalmody books and Liturgy books etc. It's most needed for books, pamflets and powerpoints!!!
Thanks so much in advance, and God bless.
-matt-
http://psplifnet.free.fr/Polices/Arbsqdtp.ttf
U'de like this font.....it's not fully coptic but it'd do the job
Thank you!!
Any other suggestions?