Coptic Bible on Computer?

pp
edited December 1969 in Coptic Orthodox Church
Does anyone know or have a Coptic Bible or know a website to get one from. The Bible is in the Coptic Language.

Comments

• This is some of the books in Coptic.. It's in English letters though.. :S. i think they've written the sounds of the words..
    hope it helps :)
  • It helps in a sense that it has some books, but does anybody know a website with all of the books in Coptic?
  • ive had this one for a while i use it when i need to prepare for a Coptic reading or something at home, unfortunately there is only the new testament,

here's the link i hope this is all your looking for:

http://www.coptic-bible.co.nr/
  • Christforlife7,
    Thank you very much because this one has every new testament book and the other link has almost every old testament book. Thank you so much because I have been looking for something like this for a long time.
  • :) np man yea it took me forever to find the website for some reason but yea enjoy lol oo and could you post the site you got the old testament from that would be great, thanks
  • Hizz_chiilld posted a link, (the second post of the forum) and that has almost every Old Testament book in Coptic.