I have a couple of questions, I need your opnions on them and also expirences (If you'd like to share them).
1. Can a person find love over the internet?
A. If so, Can it relate into marriage?
B. Even if you never met the person?
2. Can some one who met somebody 2x, talk and get to know each other over the
internet? and have that relationship relates to marriage?
3. Can a person get to know another person for love relationship over the internet?
4. Is the internet one of the good ways to meet that special one?
5. Does a relationship between two couples work, if they met over the internet?
6. when getting to know a person, what to you look for in them?
7. Is DIGNITY important between 2 couples?
8. What are the major things that are needed for a relationship to work out?
9. If there are doubts from some body towards their partner, what can they do about it?
10. Do you belive a girl should propose to a guy? Or even give him hints to go ask for her hand?
I understand that the internet is not one of the BEST ways to meet someone for a relationship, because the person describe him/her self in a way they see themselves.... and most of the time the way they see themselves is not the way they realy are. But I still want to know your point of view. Because just like that saying "ely akbar menak be youm, e3raf akter menak be sana" "who is older than you by one day, knows more than you by a year".
Adivces and opnions are greatly appriciated,
Pray for me,