Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
Trouble Uploading
I have the hymn ready but I just cannot upload it. The hymn is Asomen by Ibrahim Ayad, by himself.

Comments
I have the hymn ready but I just cannot upload it. The hymn is Asomen by Ibrahim Ayad, by himself.
well i know it's not working right now. but it would be GREAT if u can send it to me,
[email protected]
Is it okay if I just email you the link?
sure....
but wanted to ask if it's like a whole album of him....becasue if so we can always ask the admins to put them online. only if an album thoo.
if i have things i wanted to upload, can i email them to you mina?
well what r they....?
some taraneem by anba apakir and also coptic/arabic taraneem...
i think if u can put them in an orgnized album...maybe the admins will let it be online. it's their choise.
so should i email them to you or wait for the upload thing to work again?
well yah sure. also maybe email the admins from the Help tab above telling them that...
thanks