wedding

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
what are we supposed to say in weddings when there is a bishop,
and in which tune should we say "maro etshasf" ... in annual or festive ? and if festive how would we say alleluia in the end "as there is no tawaf for weddings as i know" ?

thx

Comments

• I do not know what to say at the end of maro echasf, but i do know that there is no difference between the annual and festive tunes for maro echasf. it is just one tune, either said on festive days or non-festive days. you can correct me if i am wrong.
  • ummm...

ok so im pretty sure that you would say the festive one and then end in the festive alleluia

also to correct what kmeka001 said, there is a difference in the hymns, the festive one is usually just said every time but there actually is another version of it for annual days and third for the month of kiahk.

so i hoped i helped and please reply back with any other questions.
  • [quote author=Christforlife7 link=topic=5495.msg73924#msg73924 date=1183938711]
    ummm...

ok so im pretty sure that you would say the festive one and then end in the festive alleluia

also to correct what kmeka001 said, there is a difference in the hymns, the festive one is usually just said every time but there actually is another version of it for annual days and third for the month of kiahk.

so i hoped i helped and please reply back with any other questions.

yes. there are 3 version.
    annual
    festive
    kiahky.

i know they are recorded by Wagdi Bishara. when he's recording go back online, i'll post the links.